𝘳​

AUTHOR NOTES- This scene will time skip until' Kairi and the others being released out of Dogranio's case. When Kairi's group meets up with Keiichiro's.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

After the fight....

"Now give us back the collection, please," Kairi stated, extending his hand out.

"No way. But you are coming with me to the station." Keiichiro stated.

"Keiichiro-sempai," Sakuya stated hesitantly. He glanced at Umika. When Umika saw him looking at her, she shyly turned away and so was he.

"Eh...Mr.Hotheaded Cop is so boring, we just got out. Be more relax." Kairi joked.

"Who are you calling, Hotheaded Cop?" Keiichiro grumbled. Kairi began to ran away and Keiichiro chased after him.

Tsukasa chuckled at the sight. She saw Touma couldn't hold his giggle as well. They caught each other eyes and then quickly coughed.

"So, what are you guys going to do now? Everyone knows who you are and well...some of the higher officials will want to chase after you guys." Tsukasa stated.

"We don't know yet...I guess we'll have to keep on hiding." Touma murmured. Tsukasa could sense the sorrow in his eyes.

"Well, you know...you should talk to Aya-san?... I assumed. Maybe have a nice dinner with her." Tsukasa suggested. Touma nodded.

"I'll keep that in mind."

Over at Umika and Sakuya side, both of them were too shy to start the conversation.

"Umm...I'm glad you got out, Umika-chan." Sakuya finally blurted out. Umika was caught by surprise but formed a warm smile. The smile that has disappeared a long time ago when she lost her best friend.

"Thanks, Sakuya-san." Umika smiled sheepishly.

"So what are you guys planning to do now?... If you need any help, not that I'm allowed to, but I'll try my best to help out!" Sakuya stammered.

Umika chuckled, "We're not sure yet. But first, we gotta get" Umika stopped Kairi and pulled him in.

"This guy to apologize to Y/N-chan!" Umika stated.

"Y/N? Isn't she---" Sakuya almost blurted out, but Keiichiro stopped him.

"Sakuya!" Tsukasa hissed.

"What's wrong?" Touma asked.

"Did something happened Y/N-chan?" Umika asked worriedly. Kairi's face fell.

"It's not my place to tell. But..." Keiichiro said, Kairi already dashed back to the mansion.

"Kairi!" the others called. Police sirens were heard and everyone knew Touma and Umika had to leave now.

"You guys go, we'll take care of things here," Tsukasa stated. Keiichiro reluctantly let them go, turning around and began cleaning up the mess.

"Arigato," Touma stated as he headed off.

"Stay safe, Umika-chan." Sakuya reminded her. Umika nodded. She then did something that much to Sakuya surprise. She leaned him and kissed him on the cheek.

"I will, thank you Sakuya-san," she stated as she headed off. Sakuya was still dazed at the kiss, while Tsukasa knocked some sense off him.

"You better keep your focus Sakuya." she reminded him. Sakuya immediately returned his state and nodded.

"Hai, sempai!"

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Kairi banged in the mansion, surprising Kogure.