ꪮ​

The next morning, you met at the Bistrot.

"Good luck you guys. I'll wait for the Jurer to open once again." you put on a fake smile but everyone could see you were on the verge of tears.

Umika pulled you into a hug. "Wait for us, Y/N-chan. Stay safe too!" she reminded you.

"I will! You guys better return. I want a homecooked meal from Touma-kun after this." you stated, wiping your tears. Touma slightly chuckled. He nodded, assuring you that it will happen.

The 3 Kaitous put their gun in the center as always with a sign of determination. You smiled and nodded.

"We've gotta get moving." Kogure reminded them. They all nodded. Touma and Umika already went out.

"Kairi-kun." you called Kairi as he was about to go out. He turned back looking at you.

"Please stay safe," you stated. He nodded and left. After they were all gone, you finally kneeled down and let it all out. Kogure stood by and comfort you.

"They'll be okay." he softly stated. You nodded and wiped your tears.

Please come back alive, minna.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

You sat waiting in your house anxiously. You turned on the TV and was shocked to see the footage at the warehouse, where Noel was captured, is live. 

"Noel-kun, hang on. Kairi, Touma, and Umika are coming to get you." you murmured looking at his agonized face. But then it struck you, Kairi-tachi didn't know that it was going be to be live. 

"Kairi!" you muttered and ran out of your house and back to the Bistrot. You saw Kogure was still sitting. 

"Kogure-san, it's not good!" you informed. Kogure looked up at you. 

"They will be revealing it to the public as well. It's live right now. Kogure quickly grabbed his tablet and turned it on. 

There they were on screen. They also realized that they would be revealing the whole thing to the public. 

"Kairi!" you called through the screen, even though you know he couldn't hear it.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

At the scenes...

"You guys can not do it! We already promised. We only need to finish the whole collection! This is live throughout the world. There's no turning back from it." Noel reminded them 

The boys glanced at Umika. After being in deep thought for a while, Umika looked up and nodded at them. 

"Are you sure?' Touma asked. 

"There's no turning back." Kairi reminded her, but it was more like a message to himself.

"I'm a Kaitou. I'm already prepared ahead of time for this consequence," she said. 

"If you want to see it badly, we'll let you see it!" Kairi stated. Gomen Y/N. I'm afraid I have no choice. He stated in his mind, thinking about the plan you two made after the Ganglers were defeated. Now it had all shattered because their identities are out.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Back at you...

You clapped your hand together and prayed. Kairi, Touma, Umika. Onegai. 

The video zoomed closer as the 3 started revealing their face. You wanted to look but you didn't dare. 

After they revealed it, Kairi stated, "We are the Kaitou that everyone has been wondering about,"