ꫀ​

AUTHOR NOTE - THIS SCENE WILL START FROM WHERE TOUMA & UMIKA RESCUED KAIRI FROM ZAMIGO. 

"You guys..why?" Kairi asked. 

Umika pinched his nose, "No matter who falls...The last one makes our wish come true?... That stupid promise can go jump in the lake" she said.

"We came this far together. Don't try to leave us behind." Touma stated. Kairi looked at them. 

"Besides...you have lots to explain mister!" Umika scolded at him. 

"Eh?" Kairi asked. 

"How dare you make Y/N-chan cried? She locked herself in the room and didn't want to go out and meet us." Umika stated. Kairi was shocked to hear that and he felt guilty. 

"You better apologize to her after all of this is over. If you don't, you might regret it." Touma advised, judging from his experience. 

"Touma...Umika..." he said. 

"More like, even if you do, we'll just follow you, anyway. We need to make sure we all return alive and let you apologize." Umika stated. 

Kairi stuttered, "dammit...what is it with everybody?" he stated, not daring to look at them. 

"When did I become, Mr.Popular?" he said. 

Touma chuckled in relief trying to ease out the awkward moment. Kairi stood up with Touma's and Umika's assistant. 

"Today's we beat Zamigo..." Kairi said. 

"And save the people we care about!" Touma declared. 

"And then..we all smiled at the end, together!" Umika said, "but Kairi will still have to make it up to Y/N-chan!" Umika added. 

Touma chuckled while Kairi rubbed his head. 

They placed their guns in the middle one last time...before the battle begins.

Noel arrived putting his gun as well. 

"It's a promise, right?" Noel asked.

"Noel," Touma called out.

"Mind if I pitch in?" Noel stated, "I came up with a plan..." raising Crane & Bike "A plan for beating Zamigo"

The three stared at him. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Back to Y/N...

"Y/N-san, here's the ticket you asked for...you'll leave in a few weeks," Kogure said, handing you the tickets. 

"Thanks, Kogure-san." You smiled bitterly. 

"You know, you don't have to go...we can always find a way to hid--" Kogure explained. 

"It's okay. I don't want to be a burden to Kairi-kun, Touma-kun, and Umika-chan," you said, still feel hurt about what Kairi had said. 

Kogure looked at you and let out a big sigh. You just looked at him and excused yourself to go back to your room. 

Back in your room, you took out 3 white sheets of paper and began writing...

Dear Kairi-kun,

...

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[SKIPPING TO THE PART WHERE THEY PREPARE TO ENTER DOGRANIO'S SAFE]

Kairi handed one of the dial fighters, "Take good care of the world for us...Officer" Kairi stated. Keiichiro grabbed the dial fighter. 

Umika handed her to Sakuya. Touma handed his to Tsukasa.