Sebastian Stan

Story line: bloopers

*

"So were aloud to mess lines up, correct"

"Or will I get fried" y/n asks the directors in a serious tone

<

Y/n was being changed into costume as the serval people were around her attaching things to her body and others were working on her face and hair.

She just stared into space zoning out as they did there job and that's what she mostly did she didn't want to be in there way even if there job did consist of working on her. So the girl just stood there waiting for them to be done and didn't want to mess them up but her co star was the complete opposite.

Sebastian Stan

There would be laughter being heard on the other side of the set from his mouth as his team would also join in constantly telling him to stay still.

Like a little kid

If y/n did that she would just feel bad about the whole thing they were trying to do there work and that was on her even clearing her throat she felt a bit bad and apologized many times after. She wasn't afraid of her team she was just guilty for messing up but being around Seb was going to make her get out of her comfort zone

"Alright Sebastian and y/n"

The two of them stepped in front of the director as they were dressed in there character attire staring at Joe and Antony Russo as they both were going over the things they had to film today.

She nods looking at her costume

Seb also nods before looking at her and smiling this was the his favorite outfit on y/n where she was dressed as the character she was playing.

Y/n looks at Seb now smiling before holing out a fist so he could hit hers gently in return as he smiles before laughing then hitting hers in return as they both had went in there positions to start the scene.

"I have to sneeze" y/n whispers to herself.

"Action"

They both go running towards each other as Y/n had a prop in her hand as he had tackled her to the ground making the prop instantly drop out of her hands as they both jump the ground to get it.

Y/n catches his punches as Seb does the same before they were both were up on there feet facing one another as there was a great pause then y/n instantly sneezing in his face

"I'm so sorry" she says making everyone behind the camera start laughing

Seb closes his eyes stepping back and also laughing as someone is handing him a tissue to wipe his face with as y/n also starts laughing.

"Bless you" Seb adds laughing

"I'm sorry, I tried holding it in" y/n starts to say

Another take was being recorded as this time y/n was choking Seb's character as they were both in another intense fight, as the camera zooms in to Seb's face before him making a silly face as y/n starts to silently laugh more of like a wheeze coming out.

"Guys come on" Joe Russo yells

"You try working with him" y/n says laughing drinking her water bottle

"Says the one who sneezed in my face" Seb shouts.

The rest of the day the two of them were just messing around between takes and in between takes either with a silly face or just not paying attention.

No one was seriously mad or anything

But they did get some good shots when y/n and Seb weren't messing around

"I don't even know why I have this" y/n says holding the prop

"You can have it"

"Really y/n gave me the prop, the movies over" Seb shouts

"Wow really it was that easy" y/n says looking at her co star before laughing and ending to walk off set.

Both Joe and Anthony Russo look at one another before looking at Seb and y/n as they were looking at one another just laughing together

"I think he just created a monster"