Winter Solider

Story line: " y/n"

*

His eyes blink and every time they close he sees her hands being ripped from his hearing the echos of her screams through the building.

The tears breaking from his eyes each time he had heard her screaming from the pain she was in knowing that it was just going to get worse.

He never forgot about her.

No matter how many times they blended his brain.

She was always on his mind

She was what got him through it what kept him fighting for it what kept him fighting for his life

His eyes shoot up as he pushes who ever was closes to him as he sees her figure appearing right in front of him in pain and in tears.

Guns were aimed towards him from every inch of the room as the Winter Solider was panting and staring at the ground.

Thinking of her.

Dreaming of her.

"He's very fragile sir"

Alexander Pierce had walked in staring at the Winter solider as he was numb inside and out as Pierce had just stared at him waiting for him to make any moves.

"Mission report" Pierce calls out.

The Winter Solider doesn't answer.

A slap was made across his face as his hair was now in his face snapping him out of his thoughts snapping him back into reality.

"Where is she" the winter solider questions looking at everyone in the room.

Everyone else exchanged looks but Peirce knew who he was referring too but kept his mouth shut about that certain subject still egging on the mission report.

"She's gone" Peirce says looking him in the eyes.

The look of sorrow was written all over his face as he had remembered and realized that she was gone and not here any more.

It was time to face reality.

"She would want you, to continue your work" he adds

Once those words came out pf his mouth things changed for good as his eyes rolled back and that was like his way of saying her name was the ticket to have him do anything you would want.

The mouth guard went into his mouth as he bit Down and no screams were heard from him as he enjoyed the pain as he had thought that this is what she would've had wanted for him.

So he had listened for y/n.

"What do we do with her"

"We keep her, she still has control over him"

The light was turned on as the men had made there way over towards the only cell that was made in contact with, y/n.

She laid there wishing she was dead.

For months being the bait for the love of her life, as she heard all the terrible things that he has been doing just because her name was thrown in the air.

Like her name was the only thing that had control over him even though he had forgot everything and everyone in his life she still manged to stay.

Dried up tears were stained on her wet puffy cheeks as the man that she was in love with was broken because of her.

And if she did have the strength to break both of them out of here she would in a heart beat but her body just wasn't having it. The girl was ready to give up and if his poor screams weren't the he motivation then she would be ready to say goodbye by giving up

Sometimes y/n would close her eyes and image her life with him away from all of this as they were both free

"I'm saying they were not staring at me"

"This is why you need to pay attention more because not only was it just him but the whole bar"

"I think your blind"

"Oh yeah well if I'm so blind then why do I always think your breathtaking to look at"

A smile appeared on her face as she was laying on the ground almost hearing his voice so loud and so clear complimenting her making her laugh from his false points

Y/n pictured them together

Actually together, where they would hold hands and go on dates especially at night because it was a way for her to dress up and look at the pretty lights tat were hung up above them

" I miss you, Buck" y/n says smiling as her eyes slowly start to close

"Hold on, boss were losing her"

"You better keep her alive "

"Were not losing her not right now"