Bucky Barnes

Storyline: big mouth

*

"Keep your mouth, shut"

"I don't even say anything"

"Not you, I was talking to y/n"

Both boys look at one another before looking at the girl that was smirking at them both already before walking into the bar, Bucky rolls his eyes before sighing as Steve just  fixed his jacket ready to get ass kicked once again but this time it was her fault.

Y/n had walked into the bar with her dress flowing through the wind as she walked towards the bartender ordering a drink. Men around her were already eyeing her up and down as they were sipping there beers ready to mingle with the girl, she was unbothered sipping whatever drink she got.

"What's a pretty lady like you being all by herself"

She ignored it as if the guy didn't say anything to her in the first place as the guy took that as a challenge still talking to her.

Bucky and Steve were standing alone on the other side of the bar as they could see the girl clearly since she was always about to do something. They were sipping there beers as Bucky had exchanged glances at y/n from time to time even being 6 feet apart he had still worried about her.

"So y/n" Steve starts to say.

His friend doesn't stop looking at the girl and how she was ignoring the attention she got around her from how breathtaking she looked. He didn't like the sight of seeing all the men around her giving her the attention that he should only be giving her, sometimes Bucky just wanted to walk over there and smash his lips on to hers.

"Buck" Steve calls out again.

Steve was  already smirking at his friend as he had just witnessed him checking there best girl friend out right in front of him. He tried playing it off like it was nothing but Steve can see right through him and what he was doing everyone around the bar could see how much the girl had him wrapped around his finger.

" I was looking at a girl" Bucky starts to say.

"Oh yeah where" Steve says.

They both look at where the girl was just sipping her drink enjoying the evening as his eyes traveled to  any other girl that was beside her but there were none. Just groups of men laughing and trying to get the girls attention, Steve just started nodding looking at his totally stupid friend.

"Just go up, and tell her how you feel" Steve says.

Bucky then looks at his friend before sighing and taking his eye off the girl for literally one second then looking at Steve. Once Bucky wasn't paying attention y/n had enough of that one guy trying to touch her and his friends encouraging him to continue even if the girl was extremely over it.

Y/n had pushed the guy back as he had just laughed it off as he tried coming at her again before the girl slammed his head against the bar table.

"Don't ever touch me" she shouts.

His friends start walking towards y/n as the one guy that was bothering her the most had gotten up from being knocked out for just a bit, Bucky had stepped in front of the girl as the guy was now facing him.

"Oh is this your boyfriend, sweetheart" he snickers.

Bucky doesn't move he doesn't say anything his eyes just continue to glare at the group of men that dared to lay a finger on his girl, y/n was hiding behind Bucky as he was much taller then she was. Steve was beside his friend even knowing that he couldn't hold a fight since everyone in the bar was much more stronger then him.

Buck had finally started walking away pulling y/n by the hand with him as Steve was following his friend, they exited out of the bar finally still holding hands. He didn't say anything because he was annoyed but not at her at the men that dared to even look at her, Steve was just following close behind the both of them.

"Can you stop" y/n says yanking her hand off his.

"Stop treating me like, I'm a baby" she says crossing her arms.

"Funny, since I have to break up whatever you caused" Bucky says rolling his eyes.

Y/n rolls her eyes before feeling  her arms then instantly seeing the guy's hands touching her body like her standing there was an invitation to touch her like that.

"He touched me, Buck" y/n says slowly.

Bucky doesn't stop looking at her as she was becoming uncomfortable rubbing the sides of her arms feeling extremely insecure. He walked up to her and pulled her into a tight hug as the girl had just sighed finally relaxing since this is what she had needed.

He had relaxed as well since this was stressing him out seeing men be all over her and not doing anything about it expect just pull her away from it.

"Punk" he mumbles.

Y/n slightly giggles laying her head on his chest and just enjoying the night as the lights were hung around them and music was being played.