Bucky Barnes

Story line: replaced

*

"We looked for you after. My folks wanted to give you a lift to the cemetery" Bucky says walking beside his friend, Steve.

"I know I'm sorry. It's just kind of just wanted to be alone" Steve says walking up the stairs.

"Be alone, yet y/n was with you"

Steve stops in his tracks looking at Bucky as he looked at him wondering how did his friend know about that it wasn't like Steve had called for her to come. She was already there waiting for him like she 'd knew that's where he would be, taking his time to look down at his father.

"Buck it wasn't like that" Steve starts to say

Bucky playfully rolled his eyes at him as they made there way up the stairs of his apartment feeling a bit threaten that this girl can just squeeze in between the two and be a great friend without even knowing him.

"She was just being a friend" he says as he opened the door finding y/n in his living room.

Y/n was seen making dinner for what seemed like the 3 of them as Bucky was now furious looking at Steve annoyed, he was just confused as he was expect the furious part.

"I wondered what time you boys would be back" y/n says smiling.

The table was made with plates and sliver ware as the two boys were confused of what was happening as y/n was just cooking so Steve could have a home cooked meal to bring him happiness over this sad day.

"Y/n what are you doing here"

"How'd you get a key"

"My thoughts exactly" Bucky says over him.

She looked up at them before placing the food on the table as Steve and Bucky both looked at the delicious food as there stomachs both made a sound. They looked at one another as Steve was just going to sit on the chair and eat on the other hand Bucky wasn't going to go down that easy.

"She could've poisoned the food, Steve" Bucky says quickly.

Steve looked at him making a weird face as he sat down waiting for him to join him as y/n also looked at Bucky weird.

"Oh please, the only food I'd poison is yours" y/n says joining Steve at the table.

Steve ate his food in silence as y/n was just staring at him studying him as an annoyed Bucky was glaring at her not even trying to flirt with her at this point. It wasn't like she would pay attention either way her eyes were fixed on Steve's as a couple of tears and rolled down his cheek along the way.

"This is good, y/n thank you" he says making eye contact with her.

But Bucky and y/n can see the hurt in his eyes the sadness creeping out as Steve quickly looked back down at his plate.

Even though Bucky had felt like he was getting replaced his only true concern was his friend sitting next to him.

"So had you get in again" Bucky says breaking the silence.

"You never are going to let that one go are you" y/n says.

"Well it did just happen, you think cooking will distract me" Bucky says looking at his now finished plate.

"It wasn't suppose to distract either of you, it was suppose to help S feel a bit better" she says holding his hand gently.

"Who's S" Bucky questions.

Y/n motions over to Steve as he was just now looking at Bucky asking him with his eyes not to continue this argument.

"Oh S now you have nicknames for one another, well S what's y/n's nickname then" Bucky says sarcastically.

"Go ahead don't be shy"

"What is your problem, Barnes" y/n shouts.

"My problem is that you can't just automatically appear just because Steve is going through a hard time where were you through his whole life, y/n" Bucky shouts.

"Buck come on, stop" Steve tries calling out for his friend.

Bucky looks at Steve hurt more then ever that this girl had so much control over him already and what they been friends for what over 2 minutes.

"Forget it, call me when your alone S" Bucky says looking at Steve then walking out the door.

<

"You know you could've just asked him out"

"And S what kind of nickname is that"