Bucky Barnes

Story line: Stark's dancers

*

"Alright girls come on let's go"

"Stark your on in 2"

Everyone was running around as the girls were getting there outfits that all looked the same as y/n was putting her heels on leaning on the wall.

"You forgot this" Howard says walking up to her and handing her the black hat that everyone was wearing.

Y/n had looked at him before slightly rolling her eyes at him and walking the other way as the girls were running up towards the billionaire as they were giggling at the things he was saying still looking at the girl walk away from him breathless.

"Your the only girl i know that wont give Howard Stark the time of day" her friend says handing her the hat.

"Yeah and it's going to stay that way" y/n says rolling her eyes.

The curtains open up as Howard makes his way out with the girls following his lead as y/n was walking towards Howard as he was already smirking at her, she had a feeling that he would try something with her after what she did to him before.

Y/n smiled at the crowd before skipping towards the other side away from him as the other girl was right in front of him smiling and handing him the mic that was passed on to her as y/n was standing in right next to him smiling at the crowd but also revealed that she wasn't the one to be kissing him.

From a far a man was smiling up at her as he watched the girl dodged the billionaire his teeth were shown as the girl had immediately locked eyes with him, then his date coming into the picture.

She was glaring at y/n as she saw who exactly she was locking eyes with her date that was standing right next to her, his date leaned into him before giving him a kiss on his lips. Y/n looked away before waving towards the other part of the crowd seeing the man's face in the corner of her eye.

"What are you doing" Bucky says looking at her.

Y/n walked over towards Howard that was announcing his new invention as he slowly started smiling at the girl before looking back towards the car, she smiled at the line of girls that were behind her.

"Isn't she a beauty, everyone" Howard says into the mic.

Y/n's eyes widen as Howard was speaking to her like that after just kissing one of the other girls that were suppose to be her until she got out of the way. The crowd started cheering as Bucky was smiling and clapping his hands agreeing with everyone else as her eyes met his as she just rolled them.

Bucky was now letting out a chuckle before holding his hands out and laughing while shrugging as his date had rolled her eyes and walked out with her friend following closely behind.

"What was that about" Steve says looking towards his friend.

Bucky doesn't answer his friend he just continues looking at the girl that has caught his eye ever since she walked out on stage.

Y/n was now walking out into the night as Bucky was standing there waiting for the girl that he wanted to know how she did that, make him seem so interested within a matter of seconds.

"So am I going to have to get in line behind Howard" Bucky says catching y/n's attention.

She turns around meeting eyes with the man that caught her eye from the entire time she was on stage, y/n looked around for Howard that was surrounded by women that were on stage just a few minutes ago and to some that were in the crowd.

"Oh yeah totally, you should go and ask him when the next spot would be available" y/n says rolling her eyes while turning the other way.

"I rather ask the lady myself" Bucky says answering before she could walk away.

Y/n was smiling under her breath but also wanting to play hard to get at the same time although this mans charm was ruining it.

"You got a name solider" she says looking at him.

"Bucky Barnes" he says looking at her smiling before holding out his hand.

She looked at her before smiling then walking the other way away from him now knowing his name as he was confused but also breathless at the same time.

"Wait aren't you going to tell me yours" Bucky calls out.

"Nope" y/n calls out.