Sebastian Stan

Story line: Stunt double

*

"You ready, babe our first fight" y/n says smiling at her boyfriend that was dressed as the Winter solider.

He just laughs at her before watching the directors bring in someone that looks oddly like him ready to take the punches that were meant for him.

"Sebastian this is your stunt double"

"Y/n you'll be fighting Seb but mostly fighting him"

She nods before looking at the stunt double as he was dressed as her handsome boyfriend right beside him, they start going over the moves that are suppose to be shown here in this particular scene especially.

Seb pays attention to the director along with the girl listening and waiting to film for Captain America Winter Solider, as y/n was asking questions then demonstrating how she should do certain moves like usual.

But Seb couldn't get the idea of another guy touching her coming towards her it never really bothered him before but just the fact that this guy looks like him and is pretending that she actually is dating her.

In the movie of course, y/n and him aren't dating.

But in real life, they very much are does that mean he gets her too or was this just for the movie too bad this was fake but because y/n isn't fighting him that means she can actually hit the other guy.

He just prays that she hits him hard on "accident" he slightly smiles to himself thinking of how his beautiful girl friend can take anyone down.

"What's so funny" y/n says looking at him.

"Nothing, princess" he says looking at her.

Y/n and Seb both step up towards the center where cameras were pointed towards them and they were ready to start filming, she fixes her suit as Seb moves pieces of hair out of his face as they were now facing each other ready for the cue.

Seb slightly smirked at her.

Knowing that they both were waiting for this even though they were just going to be inches away from one another when it came to hitting one another. Huffs and pants were heard from one another as they swung as the other one ducked until y/n dramatically fell on the ground.

In character he walked over to her slowly flexing his metal arm as the camera zoomed into towards it as she was laying there on the ground panting before he could charge the director yelled cut.

"Alright, Seb the stunt double will go in now"

Seb watched as the stunt double came running in as he began taking his spot next to his girl staring at her the way he was just looking at her.

He didn't like that one bit.

The camera started rolling as the two of them started fighting and this time she was hitting him and he was taking it as his punches were also coming close to her body just an inch off. Seb watched closely as their fight was breaking out, as everyone on set was watching y/n blocked his punches then didn't like how she was suppose to.

The stunt double wasn't bad, no where as good as he was.

But the only reason why he wasn't in there was because he didn't want to hurt her.

Seb was secretly celebrating as y/n threw punches at him knocking him to the ground even though she was fighting a look like of him.

But also protective when he would hit her back, Seb wanted so bad to stop the filming and beat the living shit out of that stunt double.

He was glaring at him as he laid a finger on what was his eyeing him up and down wishing that this could just be over.

This was the longest scene ever.

The scene ended with y/n on top of the stunt double with her foot digging into his chest before it had ended just like that.

" Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you that badly" y/n says helping the stunt double up.

"Great work everyone, take 5 "

Y/n was handed a water bottle as Seb started making his way over towards the girl before looking at how sweaty she was before smashing his lips against hers. Her eyes widen but her lips still kissed back because that's what she was thinking throughout the entire scene.

"You read my mind" she says as he pulls away.

Seb smiled before looking back too see the stunt double walk away by now running a hand through his hair.

"Is someone jealous" y/n says teasing her boyfriend.

"Not at all"

"I'm just glad you kicked his ass"