Sebastian Stan

Story line: starstruck

*
"What do you even wear to events like this" y/n says looking at her phone.

Chris walks into the room hands full of different kinds of dresses before laying them on the bed right in front of her that he had already picked out ahead of time before the event was even announced.

He knew that she would've been struggling with what to wear to a movie premiere especially one as famous for Marvel Studios.

"Chris when did you do this" she says putting her phone down.

"It's important to you, so I made sure to get this made before hand" Chris says smiling.

Y/n had gotten up hugging her best friend before looking at the dress that was laying out on the bed, he smiled before walking out of the room going to get ready for the even himself just in the next room over.

She started getting ready for the special event with the music echoing her room as the makeup was being out on her face and her hair was being put into pretty curls. Y/n started getting more and more excited about tonight's event, she had met some of the actors from the movies and also some of the actresses.

But there were also some new ones that were going to be coming into the picture.

She had no idea what to expect since this was her first movie premiere let alone ever in her life. so in her head she had to look breathtaking.

Finally the dress was revealed, as everyone's face was looking in awed as y/n's expression was dropping to the floor.

The dress was beautiful it was a long strapless dress that was black towards the top then mixed in with different colors of purple and had some olive green in the middle of it blending with the colors.

Near the end of the dress it was fading into a light lavender and with some light pink showing just a bit, y/n was in love with this dress that Chris had gotten her. This met so much to her because not only was this dress abosulety gorgeous but he took the time to get this for her.

"That is some best friend" one of the makeup artists said.

Chris smiled in the mirror as he was now getting fully dressed looking into multiple mirrors as his suit was being touched up.

He couldn't wait to see how beautiful she looked in that dress that was custom made by one of his close friends. A smile appeared on his face as he started thinking about the girls reaction once the zipper of the dress was revealed, as a laugh escaped his mouth that her reaction was probably her drooling.

Y/n was now looking in the mirror as the dress and hair and makeup were finally done as pictures were already being taken of her but just from the dressing room not even outside.

Chris knocked on the door of her room as a smile never left his face as he walked into the room before seeing her, she looked breathtaking much better then he had imagined it.

All the girls were smiling in the room as they all were filming his reaction as y/n was smiling at him before Chris was still starstruck from her.

Cameras and shouts were now heard outside of the car were Chris and y/n were they were the next car up to be shown towards everyone that was there. He slowly grabbed her hand knowing that she was nervous and that calmed her down not his words but his touch, Chris had stepped out first as the cameras were going crazy.

Before opening the door wide and holding out his hand to reveal her now the cheers were louder then ever, Chris stood behind her to fix the pieces of her dress that was folded before getting right next to her.

"Ready" Chris says smiling.

As some of the actors were being stopped for interviews just along the way, Sebastian Stan was the closets towards all of them. He looked straight froward seeing her someone he didn't see before and she was new she looked new, but she wasn't in the movie.

Who was she?

Sebastian stared at her before not realizing that he was around everyone that was seeing him be star struck towards someone he never even met. He licked his lips before turning back and answering the question that the interview had asked him about as he was just staring at her.

Y/n was now taking single pictures of her as Chris fixed her dress again before standing off to the side watching his best friend nail all of these pictures. He smiled watching her beauty take over as Sebastian walked over towards his co star and the girl that he wanted to know more about.

"Well don't you look handsome" Seb says looking at Chris.

Chris laughs before hugging Sebastian then checking out his suit as well and giving him compliments of how nice he looked. They both started laughing before looking towards y/n that was still taking pictures, but now it was there turn to join.

Chris started walking towards the girl as Seb just waited from the sidelines., he called out his name before he was also following.

Now all 3 of them were taking pictures as Seb was on one side and Chris was on the other and y/n on the other hand was trying not to freak out that Bucky Barnes was right next to her. Touching her smiling towards and at her, Chris knew that Bucky was her favorite superhero so he did that one one purpose.

But also bless him for that.

The paps were wanting more of y/n and Sebastian because they liked making assumptions in there head and one was them dating. So they wanted more and more of just the two together, so that they could convince the whole world that they came to the premiere together.

"Sebastian"

"Y/n over here"

"I'm going to go do an interview the talk to some friends" Chris whispers to y/n.

"Okay, I'll come" y/n starts to say.

"No no stay here with Seb, enjoy your time" Chris says before kissing her cheek.

As Chris had walked off it was just Seb and y/n that were standing now close together his hand never left the back of her waist, as the flashes were going off and there names were being called out from a far as the apps had wanted more of the two.

His smile never left his face as he was standing there by her side as she was smiling then getting a bit shy at the same time since this was her first time doing all of this.

"You okay" Seb says looking at her.

Y/n nods looking at him as now the pictures were being taken of them both looking at one another his eyes were gazing into hers and hers was doing the same thing. The butterflies started forming in her stomach as now she was even more shy then before, her dress was flowing through the small amount of wind that was on the carpet.

"Let me get that for you" Seb says stepping behind her and fixing the ends of her dress.

This is what the paps had wanted this right here where there pictures that they were taking were going to make everyone believe that these two were dating.