13

Y/N's POV

"Hi hyogo"I mumbled while I got out in the train. "Now to find those suckers-oh HAHAHAHA"

"N/n"

I turned around to see suna.

"BFF! I MISSED YOU"I yelled at him and hugged him tight.

"Yea I missed you too"He said and chuckled.

"Where are my idiotic brothers??!"I exclaimed happily.

"I lost them"

"Oh- YOU WHAT?!?!"

"When we first got here a lot of crowds started to run out and that's why I lost them... You can call them on my phone cuz before we got lost they were holding my phone"Suna said.

"Ok-"
-----------------

"Wait! No-!"

"Hello? Wait... What were you saying suna?"

Twins' POV

"Where's the 3rd station again?"Atsumu said.

"I think we already passed it... Shit we live here yet we can't even remember what our station is"Osamu grumbled.

"We could just call n/n, maybe she's with suna alrea-"Atsumu was cut off by the ringing by the phone of suna

"Oh?"Atsumu looked at it.

"Who is it?"Osamu asked.

"I don't know... I believed the name is in korean???"Atsumu asked confusingly.

"Let me see"Osamu said.

"It is is korean"Osamu added.

"Let's answer it maybe it's his fami-"atsumu was cut off again.

"Wait.. Its n/n's number"Osamu mumbled.

"Well answer it"Atsumu said.

사랑❤

Call accepted 📲

Suna's POV

'Fuck!'I cursed in my thoughts as I realized what I named y/n in my contacts.

'Wait... They don't even know korean... What if they translate it!?!'

"Suna?"

"Oh-Uh- Huh?"

"Are you ok?"She asked me.

"Yeah... Just a little dizzy"

"Great! I mean uh..let's buy you medicine later we have to meet them uo in the parking lot"She said.

"Yea... let me carry you bag"I insisted.

"Oh thanks!"

---------------

"Ugh! Where are they!"Y/n whined.

"Oh look! Nice mirror"She pointed at the huge mirror"Suna, let's take a photo"

"Yea"I said and chuckled.

"There! Let me just post this thers

Y/N Miya
Back with my bro!!! 😝💖

Liked by Kenma, Sakusa and 162 others

"Now! Let's wait for those suckers"She said.

Y/N's POV

"Hey!!"Someone yelled, both me and suna turned around to see atsumu and osamu running towards us.

"Took you long enough"Suna said while eating his chuupet.

"Well! Let's hurry or we'll miss the bus!"I said.

-------

Samu and tsumu sat in front of us sleeping, while me and suna are at the back.

"So n/n, how was your stay in tokyo?"Suna asked me.

"Oh! Well you see when I arrived lilah got dump! By her boyfriend and krizler told me that she and her boyfriend broke up pft- dude! The three of us should be called the girls that got heartbreak because of break up!"I laughed so hard.

"You had a break up?"Suna asked"I thought you aren't allowed to date someone until you finish college... Your brothers told me that"Suna said with confusion and that's when I realized my mistake.

"Oh! I mean we are the girls that got heartbroken the both of them is heartbroken because of a break up and O just got heartbroken 'cuz I had a huge crush on this guy in neko-fukurodani but he doesn't like me so.... Yeah I didn't mean to say that I also had a break up"I explained calmly to him.

'Nice posture self! Keep it up and they'll will never know your secret'I thought to my self.

"Oh... Well do you mind me asking something?"He asked again.

"Yea, sure watsup?"

"What's your relationship with the ace of itaichiyama?.... Sakusa Kiyoomi?"

'Well shit'

This chapter is trashhhhh😭😭 I really can't think of a good chapter to write my brain is emptyyyyyy😭 but anyways I really love confusing y'all lmao mwah😙

But who do you think y/n's past lover is? I just wanna know y'all answers.

Anyways have a great day💖

Photo that used in this chapter doesn't belong to me⚠
⚠Sorry for the grammatical errors⚠

Anyways y/n's name in suna's phone means Love in Korea.... 사랑(Love)