49

This might be the last special chapter but I hope you guys will enjoy it! It's short btw :(((

Suna's POV

It was middle of the night as I lay beside my beautiful wife hugging her close to me.

I brushed her hair as she sleeps peacefully and kissed her forehead that's when I heard the door creak open.

A guy was about to stab me!- Nah I'm kidding😭

I saw a little shadow forming from the light of the moon that shines through the room.

"Hey lovely"

"Where mama?"

I chuckled at her question.

"Right! Ofcourse she'll be looking for mama"

Even though our little baby girl is an exact replica of me she has the same attitude with her mom.

I really thought that from the beggining that she would always be a daddy's girl- but no! She seems to hate me! That little brat- she's always with her mom and that's a habit of her that she's always looking for her.

"Mama is asleep lovely... Do you wanna come lay with dada?" I asked my 3 years old daughter.

She shook her head as a no.

"Where mama?"

"You don't want dada?" I asked her with a pout as I assist her to climb on the bed.

"I do... Mama want" She said and went to my wife's side to cuddle her.

"What about dada?" I asked with a sad tone.

She made a grabby hand and I took it.

She then squeeze my hands as a sign to shut me up.

"How come I always lose between these two!!!"

I laughed lightly and place her between me and my wife.

"Night dada" She whispered and hugged me.

I patted her hair and adjusted my wife so I could still hug her.

That was another normal night for the three of us.

Hopefully soon it will me more the three.

"No Suna! I'm not gonna have six more kids! What are you planning to do!?! Have your own volleyball team!!?"

"My wife, the love of my life! think about it?" I said with a cheeky smile.

"Oh! I would love that mama" Our daughter said with enthusiasm.

Sorry for his late update I was on hiatus
:(((

I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I appreciate every one of you for your patience and trust- well not that one.

But sadly this will be the last chapter it was nice making this book for y'all.

Even though I'm not there anymore to remind y'all to eat and drink always! remember to eat and drink water- especially stay healthy in this middle of pandemic.

Come see me again in my new books if you want to hehe👉👈

But feel free to check it out if you're a sakusa simp or draken simp.

BYE YOU GUYS IT WAS FUN!

I LOVE Y'ALL♥♥♥

But don't hesitate to ask me if you guys want more special chapter :3

I really do want this book to end with angst but I am a nice person and I don't want y'all to watse 40+ chapters just for it to end with angst lmao:))) but I hope you guys find this book exciting and lovely.

Once again this is the author of the book now signing off.

I just wanted to do that- it was cool :p