30

Author's POV

As they went in inside the ferris wheel, Rintarou held out his hand for y/n to assist her. (Of course he also assisted rei)

The three of them sat down and closed the door.

Rei was in front of them buckled up with her seatbelt(Is there a seatbelt? IDK I've never been on a ferris wheel😃👉👈) and y/n sat beside rintarou.

"You know... I've never been in a ferris wheel before"Y/n said to rintarou. (Sorry of u already ride a ferris wheel).

"Why?"Rintarou asked and looked at her.

"When I was a kid my mom and 'dad' is always busy and they don't have time to take me and my twin brothers to the carnival and when I grow up I didn't have time for silly things that's what kuroo always told me... We study on our free time and often have study dates... You know what?"

"Hmm?"Rintarou hummed.

They looked at each other.

"I'm grateful for you, ever since I met you.." Y/n chuckled. "You always take me to places I want to go and! Don't forget you always take me to all the food fest"Y/n said and laughed.

Rintarou looked at her with adoration in his eyes.

"I'm also grateful for you, you're the only girl that made me feel like this"

Y/n looked at him in shock, She raised her eyebrows at him.

Her face heating up from what rin said.

Rin looked out at the window.

"See that star?"He asked.

"Yeah..why?"

"It reminds me of you"Rin said and looked back at y/n.

"It's beautiful and shiny, just.like.you "

OKAY! Y/n froze at her spot. She then laughed.

"Yeah, but there's still a lot of star that you could pick that is more beatifu-"

"That's why picked you, You're the most beautiful star I saw and know"

"Rin? I think you're talking nonsense"Y/n said and chuckled nervously.

"Lucky I'm inlove with my bestfriend"Rintarou said while holding
y/n's chin to make her look at him.

"I. Like-Love. You"Rintarou whispered at her.

As their lips were about touch.

"Ew! I'm still here!"Rei whined and covered her eyes.

And y/n and rintarou moved away from each other with flustered faces.

Is it short? LMAO SORRY FOR THAT👉👈 BUT NEEWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND DRINK A LOTS OF WATER.💖💖💖

THANKS FOR 33K READS LOVE Y'ALL
💖😭

THANKS FOR 33K READS LOVE Y'ALL💖😭

(is this the worst confession?)

⚠Sorry if I have typo, grammatical errors or misspelled words⚠