19.2 [FILLER CHAPTER]

[Flashback from the Past]

Author's POV

Kuroo really want y/n to be his.

So before he'll go to high school he made a song for y/n.

"Y/n"Kuroo said to her.

The both of them were laying on the roof at kuroo's house.

"I- I made a song for you"Kuroo said shyly.

Y/n sat up and looked down at him.

"You made a song for me?"She asked and chuckled.

"Yea... I want you to hear it today since I'm going to be a first year in high school"He said and laughed. "Let me get my guitar, give me a sec"He said and entered the window through his room.

"Ok! Got it!"He said and sat in front if you.

You looked at him and smiled.

"It's a short song but I hope you like it"He said and bite his bottom lips from nervousness.

"It's called "My love for you is forever" 'kay here goes nothing"He said and calmed himself.

"You came into my life without a warning, and now I'm falling.
I never loved somebody as much as I love you, I'll lose my light if I lose you because you're my star.

Honestly, I never knew I'd end up liking someone like you, I mean look at you, you're so perfect. I would adore and love you forever.

Believe me I'll stay by your side forever.
I really wish you're mine because you make me smile everytime.

You are the best thing I never planned, Know that my love for you has no end.
I'm glad that you came because without you my life would be lame.
My love for you will always be the same."

(This is not a song)

"So...?"Kuroo said and looked at you.

You were crying while smiling.

You immediately hugged him tight and he hugged back.

"Did you liked it?"He asked.

"Yes! Kuroo, Yes!"Y/n said and snuggled her face in his chest.

"Glad you liked it"He said and rubbed her back.

After a minute y/n release kuroo from the hug.

"Yes"Y/n said while smiling at him.

"I know! you liked the song"Kuroo said ang chuckled while ruffling her hair. "The song was for you, ofcourse you'd like it"He teased.

"No! I mean yes! I would like to be your girlfriend"She said and laughed.

"Oh... Wait!? Really!?! HAHAHAHAHAH I'm gonna be your boyfriend?! YOSHHH!"He yelled while he punched the air.

"Yes, I'm gonna be your girlfriend.... But let's keep it a secret for now... You know I don't want my mom to know about this"Y/n said sadly.

Kuroo stared at her and looked down.

"No! It's okay! As long as you're mine anf I'm yours, I'm happy about it"Kuroo said and grabbed y/n by her arm to hug her.

"I would do anything just for you to stay even if you want our relationship to be a secret"He said and kissed her head.

"You could tell who ever you want that we're in a relationship as long that they'll not spread the word that we're dating... You know lilah's mom reports everything I do to my mom right?"Y/n said.

"Yea... I would tell this to my parents and especially kenma, he's rooting for us to be together"He said and laughed.

"For now I would like to hold you in my arms"He added and you hugged him back.

👉👈 HI LMAO! I WANTED TO UPDATE SINCE I FINISHED MY STUDIES FOR TODAY.

K BYE NOW! 💖

DRINK YOUR WATER! 💕
DON'T BE LAZY TO DRINK WATER! 🙂💖

NEEEEEEWAYSSSSS THANKS FOR 7.39k reads😭😭😭💖💖💖

Thank you really👉👈

SORRY IF I HAVE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS OR TYPOS😃

K BYE HEHE😘

ALSO SORRY IF SUNA IS NOT IN THE CURRENT CHAPTER.

I JUST WANT A CLEAR STORY BACKGROUND FROM Y/N AND KUROO'S RELATIONSHIP.

WELL STAY TUNE FOR CHAPTER 20!💖