38

Y/n's POV

After my call with kiyoomi, I went to the kitchen to eat.

"Who were you talking to, sweetheart?"Dad asked.

"Sakusa kiyoomi, you know him right?"

"Oh! He's the son of Mr. Sakusa, our business partner?"

"Yeah!"

"What did he say? You two know each other?"

"Yep, we were bestfriend since childhood, he said they were having a game match here and he wanted to hang out with me"I explained to him.

"Is he your boyfriend?!?"Riley asked me excitedly.

"Oh no, sweetie"I replied.

"Not yet!"

I turned around to see atsumu.

"Tsum!"Riley said and ran up to himm

"Bokuto! Hinata! Omi!!"I went to hug them three.

"Hey! What about me!?"Atsumu whined.

"I didn't really miss you"I said and laughed.

Atsumu then glared at me.

"Oh? Atsumu? I thought you're gonna arrive next week?"Dad asked him.

"Oh yeah... Coach wanted us to explore the school and the city, that's why we arrived early"

"Here have a snack"Dad's wife offered them.

"Oh thank you"The msby four replied.

"So! How are you guys? I've been watching your games and it was amazing!"I said.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Y/n! My spikes are more amazing in real life! You should see it"Bokuto said.

"Oh! Me too! My jumps are higher than ever!"Hinata said.

"And ofcourse, Me, the best setter"Atsumu said pointing at himself.

"Kenma is still the best setter for me"I said and smirked.

"Oh come on! He doesn't even play volleyball anymore! How come he's still your favorite!"Atsumu whined.

"What about you, omi?"I asked him.

"Oh! Speaking about omi-omi! We three should be leaving now, omi has to say something to you"Astumu said while he dragged hinata and bokuto out in the living room.

"So omi! What's up?"

"There's gonna be a reunion in two months for all the volleyball clubs in japan... "

"Oh! Yeah, shirabu told me about that"

"And I was wondering... You don't have a date do you?"

"Well... No one asked me yet, but that's okay if I don't have one"

"Well I wanted to ask you if you could be my date?"

"Woah! Sakusa Kiyoomi!?! Is asking me to be his date?! I wouldn't turn down such an offer, omi. This is once in a blue moon"I said and laughed.

"Oh shut up"He said, his face blushing but luckily his mask covers it. "So, does that mean yes?"

"Yes! Yes, omi, I would like to be your date"I said and smiled. "Oh! About that hanging out... Why don't I bring you to places and cafes I always go?"

"I would love that"He replied.

------

"This is where I study for exams, I love this cafe so much. One time me and shirabu first came here we didn't know what to order since the menu isn't familiar to us and it took us hours to decide"I said to omi and laughed.