25

Y/n's POV

"Suna! Come sit!"I said and motioned him to sit beside me.

He took a sit beside me.

"Here order what ever you want I'll pay fir it"I said and offered him the menu.

"No. I'll pay since I'm the one who wants to go here"He replied blunty.

"Well since I also want to go here let's split the bill. I don't take no as an answer"I said and gave him a teasingly smile.

He sighed and agreed.

Our food arrived and one of the worker came up to me.

"Y/n?"

I looked at the person.

"Mina!"I exclaimed and hugged her.

"How have you been?"I asked her excitedly.

"I'm fine! What about you? Are you okay? Is your mental health okay? You're suffering are you?"She asked me tons of question which I answered.

"Nope! I am totally fine! Aokay!👌"I said to her.

"Oh! Right! Rin this is my friend mina"I said to suna.

"Hi I'm Mina Ashido"She said and smiled at suna.

"Rintarou Suna"He answered and gave mina a small smile and nod.

"Well I better get back to work or our manger will get mad at me... Text me okay?!"She said.

"Wait! Let's take a picture first"I said to her.

"Suna, can you?"I asked him and hand him my phone.

"Okay"He said and took a photo.

"Thanks rinrin, I'll post this and tag you okay"I said to mina and she left after we bid our goodbye.

(Photo looks like this

(Photo looks like this.)
Y/n Miya
Finally met with my coffee bestiiiieeee!!💖
@AshidoMina love u💖
Sunarin and 267 others liked this post.

"So... How'd you know this place?"Suna asked and took sipped from his drink.

"Well me and him go on dates here often... Oh! That's the spot where I fainted"I said to him and pointed at the spot while chuckling.

He looked and gave a sign to stop.

"Sorry... I just don't want to get sad if I get remember it again"I said to him. "Neeways! How's the food you ordered isn't it great?"I asked him.

"Yep.. Just like you said"He said and gave me a smile. "When we go back to hyogo, I'll bring you to my favorite coffee shop"He said.

"Woah! Really?"I asked him excitedly.

"Yea"He replied and chuckled.

But then a guy came up to me.

"Hi.. I'm Itadori Yuji and I-"He paused for a bit and looked at the other table with I think it's his friends.