18

Suna's POV

It was night time and I occupied y/n to the managers room.

"Night n/n"I said and ruffled her hair.

"Ok! Night suna! Oh-uh and thanks for not telling them"She whispered the last part and gave me a heartfelt smile.

"Yea... But you have to tell what happened when we get back to hyogo ok?"

"Yeayea geez.. Don't have to remind me"She said and laughed.

"Ok.... Goodnight"I said and wave bye to her to go back to the boy's room(Inarizaki boys).

"Suna! Where have you been?!"Atsumu whispered yelled.

It looks like they're playing someting?

"We're playing truth or dare! U wanna play?"Aran asked me.

"Yea sure..."

"Ok I'll go first!"Atsumu said and spinned the bottle.

It landed on kita.

"Wellll! Kita-san, truth or dare?"Atsumu asked kita.

"Knowing you.. I would pick truth"Kita replied to atsumu.

"Ah! Well hmm... You look like a man who doesn't have an emotions-"Osamu cuts him off with a smack in his head.

"What?!? Anyways.... Do you... Like someone kita-san?"Atsumu asked with a grin in his face.

"Hmm... I don't say like... But I adore her personality"Kita-san said.

"OHHHH~ its a her?~"The twins and our other team mates teased.

"Yes"Kita-san blunty answered.

"WELL WHO IS IT KITA-SAN?!?"Atsumu asked in excitement.

"Lower your voice, Well before you two would over react... I would like to say that I adore her personality and it's your sister"Kita said to the twins.

This made me stiffed and the twins just stared at him confused, excited, shocked and a little bit of anger.

"I like her as a sister type not in a romantically type"Kita-san explained to them.

This made me feel relief and the twins as well.

"Well... I couldn't say that you're not allowed to like her, I mean a lots of guys like her for her looks and personality and especially her being smart-"Osamu said and atsumu cut him off.

"But! She's not allowed to date until she finished her goals and graduate"Atsumu warned us.

"Yes, you already told us that... Basically more than a million you remind us that she's not allowed to date"Oomi said and rolled his eyes.

"What? I'm just sayin' "Atsumu said and pouted.

"Ok next!"Osamu said and spinned the bottle.

It landed on me.

"Rintarou!"Atsumh exclaimed in excitement.

"Hmmm"Osamu hummed while he was thinking."Oh! Post a picture of your crush!"Osamu said and smirked.

"...."

"Come on, suna! You haven't told us about the person you like... Hmm, even worse! Maybe you're dating someone without telling us!"Atsumu whispered yelled while throwing both of his hands in the air.

"Hmm... Suna is not the type of person to have a crush..."Kita said.

"Yea.."Aran answered, rubbing his chin and while thinking.