17

Y/N's POV

"Eh? Heh"I chuckled nervously

"...."

"Suna... Look I don't kn-"

"I heard some of the nekoma boys talk about you and that captain"He cutted my sentence off.

".... Fine... We dated when I was first year in highschool... But suna please don't everr tell this to anyone... I don't want my mom to find out about this"I begged for him.

"I won't... But you have to tell me why he cheated on you when we get back to hyogo"He said.

"Yea.. I will.. But for now hurry up, game's about to start"I said and shoved him to walk to the gym.

"Ok ok...geez"He said and walked off.

.....

Me and lilah are incharge of scoring.

19-21 is now the current score with Inarizaki on the lead.

"GO KUROO!"His girlfriend shouted.

"Ugh..."Lilah groaned and rolled her eyes.

"You act like your the one that got cheated"I teased her and laugh.

"Come on... Who's not gonna be mad if you told your boyfriend what happened to your past and have ptsd about it... But he still did the exact same thing your mother experienced... If only looks could kill both of them would be dead by now"Lilah said irritated.

"I love how you care about me but keep it down... Someone already talk about us and... Suna kinda heard it"I mumbled to her.

"Wait! So he knew already?!? What did he say?"she whispered yelled.

"He only said that will talk about it when we go back to hyogo.... I really don't to hurt my mom for what I did"I said while fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"Well I really hope your mom, doesn't find out about this... I don't want you dead"She chuckled.

Author's POV

Kuroo was about to hit a spike but suna blocked it.

The two of them had been playing rivalry and suna keeps throwing glares at kuroo.

'Suna... Don't make a scene"

The whistle blew signaling that inarizaki won the practice match.

"Tch.."Kuroo scoffed with an angry expression.

Suna went closer to the net near kuroo.

He mumbled"Cheater"

"What did you say!?!"Kuroo yelled at him.

"Hmm?"Suna hummed keeping a innocent face.

"Say that again"Kuroo said glaring at suna.

"Say what again? That you're a cheater? That your taste is cheaper?"Suna said and raised an eyebrow.

This snapped kuroo and went on the other side of the net where suna is.

He grabbed suna by the colar.

"Watch what you're saying!"Kuroo said.

Suna kept an emotionless face and shoved kuroo's hand away.

"Or what?"Suna asked kuroo with a smirk.

Y/N had enough of it and went to grab suna before it'll go physical.

Y/n grabbed suna by the waist as she dragged him away from kuroo.

"Suna, calm down"Y/n whispered at suna.

Kita have to apologize to the nekoma's coach and captain as they did the same.

"Suna-dude! You look really angry... What did that guy even did to you?"Atsumu asked suna.

Y/n gave suna his water bottle and looked at him signaling that he won't tell her brothers what he heard.

"He just pissed me off with that bed hair of his"Suna hissed.

Which made osamu and atsumu laughed.

"Haven't seen you so angry, really tell us what happen?"Osamu asked him.

And suna knew the twins won't leave him alone if he didn't tell the truth.

"He flirted on n/n"Suna bluntly said.

Which caused y/n's attention and suna gave her a look that just go with it.

"Is that true, n/n!?!"Atsumu over reacted.

Atsumu didn't hesitate to approach the captain of nekoma.

But luckily osamu grabbed him before he'll get into trouble.

"We'll get him next time"Osamu said to atsumu. "Wait- n/n, didn't you and the captain of nekoma close? I mean I saw photos of you and him in your IG and most of the photos is you hanging out with him and the setter guy with blonde hair"Osamu said.

"Oh-uh.... Suna didn't knew that we were close so he got over exaggerated"Y/n chuckled.

"Yea"Suna mumbled.

"Hey!! Suna! Thanks for taking care of our little sister! I trust you with her okay!?"Atsumu exclaimed happily, wrapping his arm around suna's shoulder.

"Like a girlfriend?"Suna asked him quietly so that y/n could not hear him.

"No! As a brothet! Y/n can't have a boyfriend until she's graduate in college and achieve her dream to be a doctor!"Atsumu said to suna.

Ofcourse suna knew that he has to gain their trust even though they're bestfriend, The twins would do everything for their little princess, Suna has to work hard to gain their trust especially their mother's trust.

'Wait- Why am I thinking about this'
Suna thought to himself.

'Just admit it already... You like her!'the voice in his head argued with him.

'Me? Suna Rintarou? Liking some- no- inlove with n/n?'
Suna asked himself.

"Suna! You're deep in thoughts... You okay?"Y/n asked him.

This made him melt inside.

"I am inlove with her... "

Well there you gooooo! Sorry if this chapter is shitty for you I'm trying to improve my writing... Really😭

Anyways I finished all my activities in school today that's why I wanted to update cuz we hit 4.12k read😭💖 I really appreciate for reading, voting and commenting for this book😭❤

Anyways thankssssss I hope y'all have a great day! (Lmao it's 11:18 pm here in PH)

Sorry if I have typos or grammatical errors👉👈

💖Thanks for 4.12k reads💖

I made y/n's gallery in her phone, Check it out in my Pinterest @leaeamai my pfp is same with my pfp here in wattpad... So if you wanna check it.... But it's okay if you don't.... But if you do! Let me know what you think.

Photos CTTO

Photos CTTO