The attack 'from' the meeting...

"You are not alone, never were"

                                                                 ..............................................

2 YEARS AFTER THE MASSCRE

At the current meeting the leader of heaven and Grigory with Azeriya Leviathan were all present, having small talks with all the dragon kings, their children who insisted to come along to help their friend and the former king of dragon nation, Zerack with his wife.

They were currently trying to discuss a way out for Issei, but the decisions weren't favourable ones.

"He killed thousands of people, OUR people !" growled Azazel, he was being comforted by Penemue, he sighed deeply before slumping down on his chair.

"But you targeted him first, hunted him down like an animal" retorted Tiamat feeling impressed at the audacity of the governor.

"We tried to talk with Zerack first-handily but he refused to even budge and yes he is animal what best you dragons can do without supervision" said Azeriya Leviathan, a direct descendant of the Leviathan family, "You should not have said that you know that or not you piece of-!?" Fafnir, the dragon king from Norse was going to retort but stopped as he felt something wrong in the atmosphere.

"RUMIA, DUCK!" Fafnir roared seeing his daughter was going to be smashed into a putty by the beam coming their way. Rumia reacted fast

But not fast enough.....

"AAAAAH!" The beam pierced through the bottom-left abdomen of the dirty-blonde haired girl, blood squelched out forming a puddle beneath the off-spring of Fafnir.

"NOOO !" Fafnir rushed to the side of his daughter, he cradled her head as he tried performing magical runes, Lishe rushed to his side and chanted incantations to stop the bleeding meanwhile the other dragons were shell-shocked Zerack growled loudly turning into his dragon form before be-heading the 10 Soldiers of the Alliance in cold blood.

"Hey Hey Hey, what's the big Idea ?!" shouted Azazel as he activated his own magic chains and grabbing two dragons by their legs and slamming them in the wall.

"Idea IDEA YOU SAY, YOU FUCKING BASTARD, YOU SHOT MY OFFSPRING IN THE ABDOMEN, WHAT IS YOUR IDEA YOU FUCKING MORON OF A FALLEN !?" Fenrir killed another angel and a few devils to make his point.

"Stand down ALL OF YOU !" Shouted Lucifer as he appeared from the hole present in the hall, courtesy of the beam.

"Tch..." Azazel stood down obeying the order of his 'big brother', "Oh god you finally made an entrance Lucifer, Issei is-" "I know they are trying to hunt him down, and I am going to tell you to place him under 'our' supervision" Lucifer cut off Zerack as he gave the dragons a cold stare, Zerack stood their like a statue he opened his mouth before closing it his eyes narrowed gusting his wings he roared so loud that the air stumbled clouds came across from the globe thunder cackled water evaporated, the whole building smashed down to the ground, The other dragons transformed as well going from their punny human form to the form of the glorious dragon king, a golden dragon with light pink and white carcass opened portal forming blazing rocks of the space, Lishe the dragon mother was now PISSED.

Lucifer eyes them with no interest at all, he smirked as he shifted out of the way a small child no more than the age of 12 was standing, he had no emotion on his face whatsoever gazing the incoming meteors and thunder with dull eyes, no life.

"Annihilation maker..." muttered the boy not revealing his voice which was soft, very soft, the ground shook as deep DEEP black miasma rose up from his feet, tall, dark and wild beast gathered around him, He lifted his hand...