The Test

WITH VALIANA

Valiana who just returned from the venue had been blushing the whole time since her return, 'I mean who wouldn't when they were suddenly invited by the opposite gender to have a meet up which rather sounds like a d-date' thought Vali cursing her luck, But internally she was feeling grateful at the same time.

"So mind telling us about the whole situation" said the Black haired women, she was really curious as to why Valiana and the current emperor was so familiar with each other, as far as she Vali was alone till the age of 15 which is the time when she made Koruka her queen, the first Peerage member of Valiana Lucifer's Peerage .

"-hah- Well it all started when I was only a ten year old toddler...." said Vali as she drifted of having a flashback of what had happened while explaining all the things that happened in her life before them .

"..." Everyone was speechless as Valiana told them a crucial information on the dragon, first they thought Issei was a demi-human who gained the Title of Emperor of domination on whim, But after hearing he was a full fledged dragon, They felt it was more of a reason to be more cautious around him Vali waved it of saying as long as they don't cross his path in a very 'very' wrong way he wouldn't do anything to them.

From the talks they also found that he was a cheerful guy with a great personality, it was pretty hard for them to believe someone with that kind of personality was the Emperor, the strongest Title-bearer till date.

"and that is all I have to say about Ise my best friend and childhood friend" said Vali with a smile remembering the day when he gave her a bracelet, who he forged himself.

"Wow seems like he is a pretty jolly guy if we remove his title from his name" Said a young man older than Vali by a year or two, black hair and brown eyes, he was the wielder of Canis Lykoan a Longinus, which can take shape of a huge black dog with beaming red eyes according to him his Longinus is an independent avatar type and has its own instinct. It has the ability to produce blades from his body and can transform itself into a sword. It can also attack through shadows.

"Well Ikuse, he is pretty kind and friendly to his friends as far as I know, he is also a....battle-maniac " said Vali as she scoffed at the last part, she was always annoyed at the fact that he liked fighting...a bit too much .

"So Valiana, you have plans for tomorrow ?" asked Le fay, sister of Arthur and second bishop of Valiana Lucifer.

"W-Well I do have plans for tomorrow..." said Vali as she blushed a bit remembering what Issei said. "And what is that ?" asked Koruka teasingly.

"Ise invited me to Cofe' de Lezaria and I cannot refuse it as I met him after so long...." said Vali in a low tone but enough for Koruka to hear. "A date then" said Koruka triumphantly, Vali blushed again, her face Red as she started stuttering "N-No I-It is ju-just a meet up..." said Valiana as she was herself unsure.

"Then leave this to Onee-chan " said Koruka as she hugged Vali from behind, "I will beat em' up don't care if he is emperor of something or something-" "No don't do that he is my dear friend" said Vali immediately, even though she knew that Issei is well strong enough she was not going to allow her Queen to just attack anyone .

"Okay Okay" muttered Koruka as she got off of her King and then walked towards the brown haired guy in the room, Bikou He is a descendant of Sun Wukong and the current Monkey King.

"So, Let us get ready form the pairs, tomorrow is the entrance day a bit more of sharpening of skills is required, alright ?" said Valiana as she moved towards her desk and sat down on it . "Right !" said Everyone in Vali's Team.