Life continues

continuing on...

XOXOXO

"Tadaima !" a voice rang out in the mansion situated not so far from Kouh Academy.

"Okaeri nasai, Issei-sama you are late...Greetings Lady Lucifer" Ikrael dressed up in her casual cloths walked out of the kitchen wearing an apron a scolding look on her face which soon turned to one of surprise as she saw the offspring of Lucifer standing beside her master, she soon shook the surprise and greeted the young woman.

"Nice to meet you too Ikrael-san" greeted Vali bowing a bit to the older personage, the gesture was returned, Issei just had a stoic face in all of the interactions well what could one say when such a serious formal gestures are done when you are at home not a meeting in bloody hell.

"Cut it out, both of you this is not a meeting for void's sake..." Issei said finally having had enough, he bonked both of their heads, with a rolled paper which seemingly appeared out of now where.

Somewhere in Grigory a certain a fallen angel doing some kind of research started cursing, while trying to find a project he had o do on sacred gears...

"Anyways, Ikrael the suggestion you proposed about her staying with us is approved" The brunnet said while nudged his head towards his best friend who stood there with a confused smile on her face, Ikrael's ace lit up with excitement, she threw the previous atmosphere out of the window by grabbing Vali's hand and ran upstairs, the white-head only gazed at Issei with a look, she mouthed a 'help', Issei just shrugged and a mischievous grin crept up to his face, he turned around waving small bye towards her and the figure of dashing Ikrael before disappearing in thin air.

Location unknown....

"Zora" Issei said with a thin smile.

"Master" replied a young man with a bow strapped on his back, he was hidden in shadows but the bow glowed magnificently on his back, golden coloured shone in the slightest of light which fell on it, the man was kneeling in-front of his master's figure.

"I have a small task for you..."

XOXOXO

Kouh Academy

Mastuda was in his house, recovering from the beating he received from kendo club in the afternoon.an ice bag laid on his desk as the slightest of evening light of the sun entered his dark room lighting it up in a orang-ish look, he was talking to the dragon-spirit in his head,

'Ddraig, what was all this situation about you and the new-kid ?' he asked the sentient being, a loud grumble echoed in his he saw a LARGE red dragon with emerald eyes rising up from the depth of shadows in his mind, the Dragon effortlessly smashed the rock into millions of pieces as he made spot for itself to settle.

'That is long story partner' deep voice shook the entire of area as the dragon puffed a ball of fire through his snout. 'Aah, you know we have plenty of time, just a little bit?' he pleaded to the dragon of domination.

'Approved since you asked nicely...My lord the emperor of domination or as you phased as the 'new-kid' is a being with limitless power and endless wisdom, he is the one who granted me the aspect of domination in the first place, he was... seemingly 'killed' or as I would most likely say sealed in the great war' Ddraig went on with his explanation mention all the things which were hidden from the younger generation, The young ones were told that a big war was fought between all the factions for supremacy but all failed and everyone had to retrieve and increase their extremely low numbers.

What Ddraig didn't know was that Eziapenzelar (Ezi) was not 'killed' nor sealed in the war it was transferred into Great red for recovering from all the battle and mental scars he received, moving on it had lost most of his power since reviving his nation took a lot of his power, the area which was destroyed was then replicated in the safest of all places Ezi detected.

The place was called 'The Void'.

XOXOXO

"Vali, what would you like to have for dinner ?" asked Ikrael as she swiftly moved from the couch to the kitchen counter once she saw what time it was, "Anything would do" The white-head replied with a small smile, Ikrael wasn't as bad as she was depicted in the history books of 'Lucifer Reverbia' an original novel reciting all the things which happened when Lucifer, The Lucifer not his son, fought in the great war it had all the things mentioned from the great empire to the 'Holy Grail'.

The people from the Empire were depicted as abnormally strong beings who slaughtered everything in the name of a single being, who marched upon the dead bodies of other beings, who crashed the gate of heaven to kill the god of Christian Pantheon in minutes.

Shaking her head helped her clear all the thoughts, but something else distracted her as soon as she broke her train of thought...

Smell of heavenly food

The one and only counter-attack for every being in the universe, Food, their were multiple forms of it from being to extremely dangerous, well dangerous food were those created by the likes of Zora whose cooking could even make a heavenly god shudder....

Then we had extremely good chefs, Ikrael was luckily counted as one of them.

XOXOXO

"-When will you come then ?" Ikrael's voice echoed down the quite hall of the mansion, She just walked out of Vali's new room showing her all the things that she could need whilst she stay here.

Her master's communication circle interrupted her routine of going around the plot to check for unusual magical change in the atmosphere of their area, she walked down the front-door then accepted the call, Issei called her as to not have her wait for him long, he said that he won't be able to come home tonight.

"I don't know, site has been a bit.... hectic" The emperor answered after a short break, unfortunately this wasn't able to convince Ikrael, "come up with a better lie next time, young man" she said a bit ticked by his trickery.

"Okay okay old woman-""WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Issei chuckled at the sudden screech from Ikrael, he always found it adorable of her when she acted all embarrassed and flushed. A sadistic chuckle soon overcame the healthy one as he began an onslaught of remarks which was returned by a bitter reply, though they acted playful Issei lost interest in it.

"Ikrael the serpent is now wavering from it's original mission, I think it is being controlled by the side of apocalypse..." He said in a grim voice, The blond knight's blood ran cold hearing the news.

The serpent or the dragon of infinity had always have a spot in the heart of every dragon, after all it was one of their god who sacrificed so much as giving up it's personality to form a safe heaven for it's species, one could only think to pay all the debt they owe it. It was the last guardian along side it's rival 'Great Red' who guards the seal for the apocalyptic beast, Trihexa.

"I think it is too late to discuss all about this, I recommend you get a nice sleep while I wrap up the rest of the work..." Issei suggested seeing the dark sky in her area, Ikrael sighed before saying good night and ended the call.

She walked down the stone path but the area around her suddenly engulfed itself in a very dark Miasma, she tensed her muscles expecting an attack but it all came as a blur in the end, a small girl with emotion-less eyes, long black hair stood in-front of the void knight's path, her gaze hardened but the smirk on her face never left her face.

"Why, hello... Ophis"

.................

So I will leave it here, my exams are finished and the result came out too- and IT WENT DAMN WELL!!!

moving on my finals aren't far now so I have to tone down my writing for the studies ;) hope you relate lol, anyways have a nice one

Jane