Unexpected Meeting

I am Valiana Lucifer, daughter of the former leader of devils, A princess to be precise. I was currently running in deep forest trying to hide and escape from stray devils, I was playing in the vast field of lucifad then suddenly I was transported here in a deep green forest in middle of nowhere.

"uu I am feeling hungry now-!? "

"Hey did you here that" said A voice

"Yeah heard it too, Ise look around the corner I think there is a small animal there" said another voice most likely belonging to a girl .

"Okay Rumi-chan, Here I come !" said a voice as Vali was ambushed and tackled to the ground by a young boy of her age, he had short spiky brown here with a pale skin having heterochromia, he had one of his eye as blazing orange while the other was pale blue .

"AAAH!!" Screamed Vali

Seeing her scream the boy was scared and he screamed too "AAAAH!!"

CONTINUE LAST CHAPTER

As Issei shoved the girl and heard the scream he realized what he did and immediately stood up offering a hand to the fallen girl, noticing her appearance he was entranced by her beauty and blushed before pulling up the girl who accepted his hand .

"Hey Issei who is the girl ?" asked Rumia or Rather called Rumi by her friends and parents.

"I don't know I just happened to bump into her " said Issei as he was staring at the clueless girl, curiously.

"Eto may we know your name ?" asked Douji politely even though he was cautious as he saw the 8 devil wings on her back popping out, as the girl never did anything suspicious or attack any of them he saw no reason to do the same as he thought.

"E-Eh, Okay my name is Valiana Lucifer" said Valiana.

"Nice name Valiana-chan, I am Issei, that guy with purple eyes is Bova, the twin-tail is Rumi-chan and the strict one is Douji" To say he was surprised was understanding, as seeing a girl in the forest no less a Lucifer was surprising to say the least.

"What are doing in this forest Valiana-chan ?" asked Issei as he was waving his hand feeling hot in the forest.

"Y-You see I am kind of lost... where are we currently by the way? " asked-said Valiana .

"We are currently in the dragon territory-!?" pause Issei as he sensed a very dark and overwhelming presence approaching them, he quickly formulated a plan as he told his group to hide, Vali who was confused soon started feeling dread well-up inside of her as this presence was familiar to her, it was the stray who was following her.

"Well Well Well, looks like the hime-sama has gathered a bunch of misfits for me to feast on" said a deranged voice as Vali and Issei saw a mangled body of a women who had bruises and purple skin, Vali slumped down to the ground as if losing all her hope and accepted her fate.

"Don't think you could defeat me, stray lady" said Issei as he spreaded his arms in-front of the Stray standing in-front of Vali who was watching him stand up for her and his friends.

"You, who do you think you are little boy, oh how sweet aura you have I wonder what colour it would make when you are crippled ufufufu " said the stray as it advanced towards Issei bearing her fangs .

She started running towards Issei, at which Issei also advanced and head-butted her creating a space between them, seeing the chance Rumi who was hiding in the bush chanted a spell and breathed Fire on the stray, The stray however was unaffected by her fire and charged up a malevolent ball of fire and Mana and charged at her, Bova quickly transformed and took the burnt of the fire rendering him unconscious.