Creations...

Well, hello there

....

Void, Before creation of 'Life'

Red, black and purple streaks of light rumbled around the seemingly endless void, cracks emerged where they stood. Even if they looked playful in the sight of other beings, the game they played wasn't even close to the term 'playful'.

The purple streak started to disappear and reappear. Reality fluctuated, trying it's best to maintain the balance between the three energies but the turmoil purple faced was rather malevolent and destructive in nature. The bright purple started to deteriorate and form into a reddish-purple miasma which was immediately rejected by the reality.

Reality banished the abomination to a far away sealed and untouched place, keeping the original Red and Black colour streaks with the abomination, to keep it sealed away.

Millenniums passed by rather quickly for the only 3 or rather 4 existence in the void. Reality played with it's power forming many things as the time passed, Red was given the name of 'Dreams' it played an important role for the grand scheme reality was going to pound upon real soon.

The black was given the name 'infinity' for it's endless void of a colour and the shape of a beast it was bestowed the title of 'Infinite serpent'.

'Life' soon came up with them, the softest of white sheet passed down the void circle. The last part of hydrogen in the universe finally busted giving birth to galaxies. The white sheet always looked over the life forms which started showing signs of growing stronger and better for their survival, what it didn't know was that their were greater beings than it and it's counter part named 'Death'.

The 3 beings watched in amazement as if they were little children. They witnessed the rise and fall of many worlds, they had power to topple universe but they were a neutral force in the end. They couldn't as much as move a stick in other's world after all they were just spectators who watched and enjoyed.

Bonds were made and destroyed, witnessed and refuted over the centuries, a specific race was created in a far away worlds.

They were named dragons by their creator 'Great red' and 'Ophis', the smaller parts of their original self, they placed a fraction of their power to give birth to the leaders of the dragons. They stroked around in the gap connecting worlds upon worlds. The gap was un-intentionally known as the 'Dimensional Gap' as only the strongest of the beings were able to pass through the gap without getting their bodies crushed under the sheer pressure of the surprisingly colourful and endless place.

Centuries then passed away like any other day for the three beings, then the apocalypse happened which raged across the universe when a god attacked a mortal for dis-respecting the gods. The mortals took that as an offence to their kind and started making counter-weapons asking for help from the very beings the gods feared and hated.

They called upon the heathens of their kinds. War quickly broke up in major parts of the world as the struggle for power quickly rushed in the blood of each and every being.

Power was worshiped by the beings and they hunted the whole universe for it. They got many hidden artefacts passed down from the creation of universe one of them was a golden cup filled with endless blood of many past failures created by life. The haunting souls of the damned were used and manipulated to capture major scenes in the previous era, war was once again re-ignited to get the golden cup or rather then known as the 'Grail of Victory' which granted wishes of a being though it had several conditions.... Horrible, HORRIBLE conditions.