Lend a Hand

It has been a month since the children have started training in Lucifad, Lucifer made sure that not even the state's citizen would notice or hear about the children or anything related to it; He even went as far as getting the council in Midnight and told or rather ordered the old council men who were completely loyal to Lucifer to not let even a single person know of this, well they gladly did what they were told no questions asked, this was the amount of Influence he had among the devils of Old considering who he was.

Currently all the children were sparring with each other there pair ups were like this: Rumi vs Bova , Valiana vs Douji meanwhile Issei was training alone and was restricted to spar for a while as he was the strongest but with a little to no control on his power which could lead to massive destruction and damage to his friends.

*BOOM!*

"Eh!? how did you block that....wait...nevermind" muttered Bova as his flames were once again blocked and repelled by Rumia who was grinning.

"Well it is for you to know " said Rumia

"Wait I know now...." said Bova as Rumia was interested thinking what would he do now before....

*SPLASH*

Bova summoned a pool of hot lava before literally splashing it on Rumia's Green shield which slowly but surely started melting away, As Rumia focused on forming another one of those Bova launched into the sky before breathing Fire on her.

"Okay that is enough, the winner is Bova" said Lucifer as he cancelled the match before any one could get hurt too much.

"Now is my Turn, be prepared Princess" said Douji grinning playfully not a hint of malice.

"We'ill see" said Valiana as she too grinned in the past month she was training so hard night and day to master her power, she can now even manage to control 50% of her power.

"Okay...Both sides ready ?" asked Lucifer as he activated another Dark magecraft to protect the surroundings.

" "Yes!" " Shouted the duo.

"Start !" signaled Lucifer .

*FWOOSH!*

Valiana immediately took of to the sky activating the dark magecraft "Chains of Abyss! "she shouted as three big black magic circles started rotating in the field, maliciously .

"Oh a new trick huh...Not gonna work on me today "shouted Douji as he covered his body in his tough scales and high density Mana forming somewhat of a tank. The chains repelled back as they touched Douji's Mana shield, after some time the chains de-materialized, seeing his chance he took of two sky and appeared behind Vali before Kicking her straight in the head causing her to get dis-balanced and propel down, she immediately covered herself in her wings lessening the amount of damage inflicted upon her.

"So this is how we play..." muttered Vali before...

"Match my will, DESIRE OF LUCIFER !" shouted Vali as Lucifer went wide-eyed as this was one of his original Techniques which he only taught his daughter once.

Vali whose speed was now nearly unmatched by Douji was zipping across the field before punching Douji in gut causing him to soar high in sky before he maintained his balance only for him to get an axe-kick on his back caused him to crash straight into the ground forming a large crater.

" Enough, the winner is Valiana " said Lucifer feeling pride well up inside him.

"Huh what is going on here ..." A sleepy voice was heared as they saw Issei walking towards them with a really tired face.

"Oh hello Issei, how was you'r training in the wild " grinned Lucifer as Issei glared at him for putting him inside a domain filled with hell hounds and Cerberus.