The Returning Emperor

Issei is currently standing next to 'The wielder of truth' ,Cao Cao was bored as he was a human he seemed to have attracted a lot of attention, I mean A LOT. Many factions were trying to persuade him into joining one of them as he was a Title-bearer, Cao Cao was in Alliance with the Hindu God Indra and Olympian god Hades, Although the both of them were under suspicion of being in relation with this 'Khaos Brigade' they haven't done anything too drastic as to garner the attention of the Alliance wholly.

"So how is it with you now, Rumours are that you have garnered attention of the Alliance with your Relationship with Hades and Indra ?" Asked Issei with a small smirk as now he was not the only person that everyone wanted to be in their Faction. "Don't ask...-hah-" sighed Cao Cao as he simultaneously declined another one of the invites sent by the Angels.

"Now I have a Question for you, Mr. Strongest, How do you even deal with all those invites ?" asked Cao Cao, as he was still in co-operation with two gods, the invites were not that persistent but Issei here was related to none, which meant he had the Attention of Literally the whole supernatural world and being the strongest amongst them also meant that the amount of invites he got would probably put even an 'unidentified God' to shame .

"Oh you mean this ?" asked Issei as he casually snapped his finger which made the Table crack as a mountain of paper were piled up. "Seriously..." muttered Cao Cao as he felt himself widen his eyes at the mere look of not even 1% of invites Issei got. "This is nothing, Actually this is the amount of invites I get Daily... but thanks to my dear companion, Iscor, helps me to deal with this a lot, anyone who dares to extend their boundary and try to force is simply stomped or chewed upon by Iscor as dinner" said Issei as he felt grateful towards his Pet/companion.

"Well Well Well, Look who we have here.... Oh the mighty lord of destruction and domination, Great emperor-sama..." said a voice filled with Mockery, Jealousy and Malice. It was Raiser Phoenix, third son of the Head of Phoenix, he had a group of people following him, they were his peerage members who were actually trembling a little, Issei Ignored him as Iscor appeared Out of shadow and glared dangerously at Raiser, Raiser still remained calm and acted cool as he brought out a book from his magic circle, He said "Hey you, so-called strongest, Issei, Emperor of domination, I Raiser Phoenix challenge you to a battle for your title !"what he said made everyone in the area freeze even Iscor, After a minute of Silence Iscor started holding her stomach even the other Title-bearers and the New Title-bearer started stifling laughter, Except Sairaorg who was not in the area .

"Heh....heheheahahahaAHAHAHAHA !" Issei started laughing so hard that he was trembling from the laughter, his wings popped out of his body which made Raiser and everyone Except Valiana and her Peerage become stiff again as they noticed that they were of the Race which was the strongest Race.

"H-Hey don't you laugh at me you crappy Dragon "shouted Raiser as he felt enraged as he was mocked by the Dragon Emperor in-front of him. "s-so what, Ahem do you know how hilariously stupid it is to try and provoke a being stronger than you much less the Emperor...Hehehe" mocked Issei as he pointed out the flaws in Raiser's attitude.

"You...Stronger than me....hahaha the Race in which you were born is so weak that they were on the verge of being destroyed if not for that old dragon hag and that cheater of an 'apocalyptic' Dragon and some measly war gods you would be never in this world in the first place, your mere existence makes other species sweat and tremble, A true monster in literal sense I don't even know why did your kind was accepted as a powerful in the first place, all you lot know is how to cause destruction....Killing you will be the best course of action one could take" Ranted Raiser as he smirked seeing the frown present on Issei and Iscor's faces, while Issei was apathetic a visible frown was making itself appear on his face meanwhile Iscor was seething in anger, having her kind insulted and having her master being threatened by this lowly devil was something she didn't desire, not one bit, even if she was stoic and emotionless most of the time even when she didn't blink when she slaughtered the people her master deemed as enemies even when her own master tried to make her smile but fail miserably, he was and will be the only person she could see fit to bow down and do the dirty works for as she knew he would do the same for her hence why having her master insulted to this degree was something same to death penalty in her book.