Fangpyre Tomb

Man...

This place was creepy..!

After your last encounter with the Hypnobrai, poor Lloyd didn't get the hint and decided to go and open ANOTHER tomb.

Good job Lloyd, A+ work...

You had gone to a nice inn beforehand to rest up and contemplate the events two days ago so the sudden change in surroundings was more like a whiplash to your conscience. You shuddered.

You had thought he was just a friend, seems like you were mistaken.

Although the forest was a nightmare, it couldn't compare to what lied in the tomb in front of you. First off, the tomb was in a cemetery, one of the worst places if you ask me.

Second, the cemetery reeked of despair, fear, loneliness, and just a touch of hatred. You looked back at Lloyd. He seemed to be trembling in his cloak. I wouldn't blame him, a cemetery is no place for a kid his age.

Lloyd... why didn't you just play soccer with the other kids? Then we wouldn't have been in this mess! Speaking of which, seems that Lloyd was about to open another tomb of trouble.

You knew that some of the fangpyre were tricksters so you weren't taking chances. This time, you were going to make sure Lloyd doesn't open the tomb.

Sadly, you were too busy trying to formulate a plan of action that you failed to notice that Lloyd already opened the tomb. It was the cold, thunder and the fact that you were surrounded which broke your thoughts.

Oh no...

Not again!

A/N
Yeah, I'm making the Fangpyre arc kinda draw out since they really had only one episode where they were the main antagonists.

Anyways, sorry if it sounds repetitive, bland, or just not creative since my creativity was leaking out.

As always...

Will Lloyd and Y/N find solace in this tribe? Or will Lloyd and Y/N find themselves in a more worse situation than before? And what do these serpentine think of their new guests?

Anyways, Happy Holidays!