One-Shot special!

Wow, I did not think this book would get so many reads. Anyways, here is a little fluff between you and the generals! Btw, this is not part of the actual storyline, just a 'what-if' fluff chapter!

"I beg your pardon?"

"Can we all go out? Like a vacation or a simple day out?"

All the generals, including Pythor, gave you a questioning look. They were certainly not going to fall prey to another one of your escape plans. Last time, you tried to cuddle your way out, let's just say... it didn't end well...

Anyways, they made sure that if you attempted to escape again, you would be caught immediately.

"And why would we allow that after your last escape attempt?"

You thought for a moment. I mean, they did have a point. You already tried to escape eight times already so I guess I can see where they're coming from. Still, you were getting pretty bored and the halls of Ouroboros were beginning to be claustrophobic to you. You pouted as Pythor shook his head.

"I'm sorry, love... but we must retrieve the fang blades so I just don't think we could go on a-"

"I'll give you all lots of cuddles and kisses when we get there."

Seems this trickled their fancies as the next phrase was almost shocking how fast they responded.

"Everyone start packing."

You grinned as you quickly ran up to each of them and gave them a tight hug until you let go and ran to your room to start packing. Acidicus sighed.

"We're too soft on them..."

"Agreed..."

{3 hours later}

You looked down to your bag and snowboard, smirking. You genuinely thought you had a 50/50 chance of convincing them to go but here you are.

You decided to pick a log cabin for one week and fortunately, it was the perfect way to distract as well as stall the generals and Pythor from awaking the Great Devourer. Also, you really wanted to go snowboarding these past weeks.

Deciding to go check on the others, you quickly knocked on Acidicus' room. Your signal to come in was when the stone door opened just enough to see the familiar emerald scales.

You quickly slipped through the open door and began to traverse the many bookshelves that Acidicus called his room. There were so many books strewn about but there was nobody there.

Though... you nearly fainted from fright when you felt two hands gently land on your shoulders. Before checking who it was, you shrieked and elbowed your would-be attacker.

Although the minute you heard the wince of pain, you immediately turned around to see the emerald noodle curled on the ground. Ouch, you must have hit him hard...

"Oh my god, I am so sorry Acidicus! I thought you were some-"

"I-it's f-fine... don't w-worry about it..."

You still felt a tang of guilt as you watched the Venomari grab onto the nearby oak desk before fully regaining his balance. He was still rubbing his snout but at least he wasn't hissing in pain anymore.

"So... where are we going? Have you decided yet?"

"Oh! Yeah, here let me show you a picture of it!"

You quickly pulled out your phone to show the log cabin. It was a gorgeous oak cabin surrounded by a frozen lake. The cabin also wasn't too far from a nearby town and mountain. You heard that it was particularly great for skiing and snowboarding.

A/N
So... sorry for the late update. Anyways, this chapter may or may not become a book so I guess stay tuned for that and my next chapter will probably be soon since I decided to rewrite it.

This chapter will be continued, either in a book or small oneshots here and there. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a lovely day.