Betrayal... that we all saw coming...

After finally making your way up the haunted staircase, you began setting up the cannon with Pythor so you wouldn't hear the constant nagging from Lloyd.

Honestly, you hadn't realized how paranoid Lloyd was until he made Pythor shoot a lizard.

"You are literally plotting with a giant snake, how?"

"Shut up! I know the ninja are fast so it could have been them!

You chuckled and looked over to see Pythor glaring daggers at the poor boy. Honestly, you'd probably be mad too if you were forced to work with someone as bratty as Lloyd.

You merely shrugged off the goosebumps littering your skin and forced your attention on the now nearing ship in the distance. As the ship neared, you notice the lowering of the anchor and the four idiots on it.

"What the-"

Suddenly, the anchor plummeted towards the school; the four screams of terror being your cue to step out of the way. With your adrenaline kicking in, you swiftly grab Lloyd's wrist and pulled him out the anchor's way.

Idiots...

Looking down into the new crater in the school, you watched as Pythor carefully slid down to stop the meddlesome ninja. To be honest, it was quite amusing to see the ninja getting thwarted by such small pranks.

Surprisingly, Jay was the first to make his way over to our current location. As you cradled closer to Lloyd, you jolted at the sudden slam of the trapdoor; seems Pythor had planned to rendezvous with us at the top.

As soon as Pythor made his way over to the two of us, Jay suddenly busted his way onto the roof. Lloyd was getting more ad more panicked while I found the urge to facepalm at the current lightning ninja.

Although, I have to say that I'm quite confused when I  notice Pythor grabbing the map of dens. Seems Lloyd just noticed as well.

"W-what are you doing? I thought you were my friend!"

The sharp glare from the towering serpent only made the matter worse. Eh... you didn't really trust him anyways so Lloyd... why are you even surprised?!

"All you wanted was the Serpentine to be your slave! Uh... my dear, what's with that expression?"

{Yes, this is drawn by yours truly! I'm imagining that you're wearing some form of yukata but maybe I'll draw that later if you want

{Yes, this is drawn by yours truly! I'm imagining that you're wearing some form of yukata but maybe I'll draw that later if you want. I intended to make you look unimpressed so... 🤷}

"If I'm being completely honest, you are shifty as f-"

You glanced over at the quivering boy next to you. Dang it, I can't curse in front of him... even though he probably knows more curses than me but still.

"-rick... so to be honest, it's not really that surprising."

"Hmm... well anyways, I have far greater plans than your naive concoctions.~"

And with that, he disappeared with a flourish and menacing agenda. Glaring at where he once stood, you quickly boarded the ship while the ninja questioned what to do with Lloyd.

The next few months were certainly going to be quite interesting~

A/N
Hi everyone! Sorry for the 'long' hiatus but I was really unmotivated to write this chapter until I found a sudden burst of energy to finish but sorry if it sounds bland since I REALLY want to move on the next arc.

Since this is the end of Pythor's personal 'arc' {Sorry Pythor lovers... I failed you 😆}, I decided to make it special and draw a picture to match. Anyways, I'll be adding a hint for one of the characters and if you have any questions on how the contest and prizes work, just message me here!

Hope you liked this chapter and have a lovely day!

Character Hint! :
Acidicus - Stalker, Manipulative ,_____