Ed & Edna's Junkyard

Crap... Jay is going to kill us when he finds out serpentine are going to his parents house. Oh well, guess it gives him time to bond with his parents. Oh, and by bond, I mean save.

It was a long walk or slither but at least Lloyd was warm. Tonight was quite chilly but you gave Lloyd your jacket, which you probably should've kept for yourself.

You felt your footsteps becoming more and more sluggish as the freezing winds whipped against your rosy red cheeks. Lloyd would occasionally ask if you were cold in which you would respond with a strained smile.

"O-of course! C-couldn't be w-warmer!"

You heard a sigh then suddenly, you were wrapped in warm scales. You looked up and saw the disapproving look on Fangtom's face.

"Honestly, you're going to freeze to death from your idiocy."

Despite the pouty frown on your face, you had to admit... it was very comfortable.

You looked like a groundhog but still, the warmth of Fangtom's coils and the coolness of the air was definitely going to put you to sleep. That is, if it weren't for the sudden unravel of his tail.

Shivering once again, you looked up to see the familiar neon sign signaling your destination. You watched as Fangtom slithered on ahead to most likely do a perimeter search. After a quick signal of his staff, the rest of his tribe followed. Soon, it was just you and Lloyd.

A few minutes later, Lloyd went to go with them as well, leaving you at the entrance. You decided you had no other choice than to follow.

Man, you did not realize how creepy it was at night. In the darkness, you saw some of the Fangpyre scouts stalking someone in the darkness.

Crap! It was Ed! You chewed your nails in anticipation and fear as you watched the scared cries of Ed and Edna. As you viewed the horrific scene in front of you, you turned your head sharply.

You couldn't bear to see the hopeless expressions on their faces as their ear-splitting screams cut through the air. Suddenly, you felt someone lift up your chin.

"It's alright dear~ You can look now~"

You nodded and slowly turn your head back towards the couple. Your eyes widen and you inhaled sharply at the fainted pair, a pair that was suddenly gathering scales on their cheeks. You immediately shut your eyes as the two were dragged off to who knows where.

Tears began to trickle your cheeks until you felt two soft licks near the corners of your eyelids. You looked up to the comforting expression on the familiar Fangpyre.

"Come now, don't cry. Why don't we go meet with Lloyd?

You nodded slowly, grabbing the offered claw and making your way towards the impatient boy. Atop the piles of rubble, you watched as fangpyres bit and ran towards the abandoned trash. As you gazed at the army before you, you didn't notice the look of infatuation on Fangtom's faces.

If only, you knew what your actions to achieve a welcoming source of comfort and familiarity had done to lonesome Fangpyre.

A/N
Woo! Happy New Years! I actually don't celebrate New Years tonight but to those who do! Anyways, this chapter kinda killed my heart! Sorry if it kinda sounds repetitive or doesn't make sense! I was really excited about this chapter.

Once again, what will happen to Lloyd and Y/N? Will Fangtom become like Skales or will he be Y/N's knight in shining armor?

Stay tuned, requests are taken in my other book, and have a wonderful day!