Operation : Revenge

After many hours of complaints and hiking, we finally arrived at the summit. Seriously, Lloyd's whining almost made you throw him off the cliff.

Upon reaching the door, you only grimaced at the thought of going into the most likely haunted building. Man... why couldn't Ninjago  be a normal city?

The minute you stepped inside, goosebumps littered your skin as you felt a gust of wind blow from one of the many hallways in this labyrinth of a school. The addition of a chilling voice next to you nearly gave you a heart attack

"Awww, is the little mouse scared of ghosts?~"

You huffed and walked towards the stairs, trying to ignore the snickering from the serpent behind you. You swore you would force your bag down his throat if he didn't shut up.

"Y/N! Come on! We have booby traps to set up and sweet revenge! This time, they won't ignore Lloyd Garmadon!"

"On it Lloyd..."

Wow... who knew setting up traps could be so complicated?! It shouldn't be that hard to put a simple bear trap but here we are. Pythor seemed to be a pro while Lloyd knew the basics.

You, on the other hand, hadn't really bothered to pay attention when Wu was giving a lesson on booby traps. You really should've payed more attention in class...

Wiping the sweat off your brow, you quickly realized that you were alone in the desolate hallway. Looking around nervously, you quickly darted in the direction of malicious laughter. Upon turning the corner, you ran straight into what you presumed to be a wall.

You looked up to see a familiar gem gleaming in the sunlight. You heaved a sigh of relief, at least it wasn't a ghost. After a quick check in on the traps, seemed the halls and windows were crawling with them. Hopefully, you weren't dumb enough to fall in one, right?

Wrong, so very wrong.

A/N
Wow, an actual story's chapter. So, sorry for the wait. I actually lost motivation for this chapter since I just didn't know what to put but I finished through so I can write the next one.

Anyways, sorry if it sounds bland, repetitive, or doesn't make sense. Like I said, creativity ran dry for this chapter.

Anyhoo, hope you have a lovely day and continue to enjoy reading this book!