A Chat in the Haunted Halls

{This is a filler chapter btw}

After setting up a few more traps, we quickly began moving towards the roof to begin preparations for the ninja. Although, I'm a bit concerned on how Pythor was able to move an entire cannon inside the building...

And yet again, I was soon left alone with the serpentine while Lloyd ran ahead. It was always quite awkward when you were left alone with the towering noodle.

The rest of the walk was pretty silent except for the occasional creaks through the walls. That is, until he began trying to start a conversation. The questions he asked were quite personal but I didn't think much of it.

"So, how long have you known Lloyd?"

That was actually a good question... how long had you known Lloyd? You weren't exactly a spring chicken but you couldn't say you were old either. You still remember when Lloyd was just an innocent boy and not the troublemaker he is now.

"Hmmm... I have to say... since he was just a small toddler."

"I guess you've been quite the role model for him then?"

You paused. The latter turning around to look at you. He supposed that was a pretty touchy subject so he decided to change the focus of the conversation.

"Um... er... what's your favorite... pastry?"

"Huh? Oh... I guess, maybe (f/p)."

A small murmur indicated he was still paying attention giving you the lead to carry the conversation.

Yeah... you couldn't exactly call him a friend but somehow he gained a portion of your trust. Hopefully, he'll have no reason to break it.

A/N
So uh... this chapter is late XD. Originally this chapter was meant to come out a few days ago but I kept rewriting it to the point where I was just 'this is going to be a filler'. I can't wait to write about Fangtom and Acidicus again.

I kinda don't like this chapter which is why it's considered a filler since I really want to move on to the next arc. Anyways, sorry to anyone who likes Pythor XD. My writing skills truly come out when talking about Fangtom and Acidicus.

Anyways, the contest is still up if you want to participate and there are prizes involved so I hope you check out that chapter!

For this chapter's hint :
Fangtom - Obsessive, ____,____,____
Pythor - Manipulative,____,____,____
Acidicus - Stalker,_____,_____
Skales - Possessive,_____,_____
Skalidor - Delusional,_____,____

Hope you all have a lovely day!