From the Beginning...

Run!
Don't stop just run!
Don't look back! Don't look-

As you tried to run away with Lloyd in hand, you reminisced on every action that led up to the roar of footsteps, slithers, and engines. All in your direction.

Now let's begin the chain of events that led you here and changed your life for the better or worse.

Flashback
You were helping Wu with the serpentine crisis that was recently occurring. You mainly had to keep Lloyd safe and out of harms way. So, the first location Wu sent you to was Darkly's Boarding School.

Lloyd seemed so much like his father, but, how the heck did he end up here? Lloyd was so young and small but he's grown since the last time you saw him.

Wu told you to accompany him as well as spy on any trouble that would be lurking around. Apparently, Lloyd was that trouble.

You tried to convince Lloyd not to steal candy but that only led to him, getting his butt kicked. And so, that led you to scolding the ninja about being too rough while Lloyd began squirming around.

And here you were with Lloyd, in the mountains, and near a serpentine tomb.

End of Flashback

A/N
This was made per request of @Love_HAZBIN_Hotel. I hope you enjoy! Also this is the introduction which is why it's a pretty long flashback. This chapter is going to lead to the Hypnobrai tomb so see you next chapter!