A Scaley Reunion

Key :
You/Lloyd
Fang
Tom
Skales

You stared as the once calm general was furiously throwing things around the once barren tomb and cemetery.

You winced as you heard another hiss of fury as well as the sound of tombstone crumbling. To be honest, it was quite surprising to see Fangtom this angry and if it weren't a tense situation, you would be snickering but you still had a few more things to live for so you held your tongue.

When you looked back, you noticed a sword flying in your direction.

"WOAH!"

As you ducked, you watched as the sword nearly impaled one unfortunate Fangpyre. You looked back to Fangtom, who was still in the throwing position as he breathed heavily. At this point, you didn't know whether or not, you should comfort or leave him alone.

You know what? Forget it, you were going to die at some point in this adventure but at least you died comforting a friend.

Besides... he looked like he's going to need it.

You heard that you, Lloyd, and the other Fangpyres were going to the same mountain to clash with the Hypnobrai. If you were being completely honest, you didn't want to go at all. You didn't want to see that liar of a snake again but per orders, apparently you had to go.

You slowly but cautiously walked over to the fuming Fangpyre and nervously tapped him on the shoulder. He whipped around and gave you, not one, but two sharp hisses. His pupils were contracted, not a good sign.

You awkwardly walked forward, seriously the atmosphere was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. You made sure to keep an eye on Fangtom while you walked, you really didn't want to risk being thrown at the wall.

The hug you gave him was awkward to say the least. You know, avoiding his fangs as well as trying to accommodate his height. Although, despite all that, you really think you helped boost his mood. How do I know this?

Well one, he wasn't throwing stuff around the room and second, his pupils were dilated as well as no more hissing. Good thing, too. You could've sworn your ears would've fallen off if he kept hissing. As you pulled back, he gave you a short smile before slithering off.

Well, at least you were able to cheer him up a bit. A bonus was that you were able to stall him and the other Fangpyre. Great, now it's time to go back to the freezing cold.

The drive to the mountain was interesting. Fangtom's mood was obviously better but he wasn't completely all better. It was especially when Lloyd tried to say Skales would be sorry for betraying us. You're on your way, Lloyd.

We suddenly slowed to a stop to see a quite beautiful array of sapphire, all glimmering at the top of the mountain. Everyone watched as that array of sapphire soon slithered into view to reveal the Hypnobrai.

Although, you were surprised by Fangtom hopping off the bike and slithering up to Skales. How did he hop off the bike, he doesn't have legs?! Second, why was he just standing there?

"Skales! My old chum!"

Wait a minute... WHAT?!

You were so confused right now. A minute ago, you saw Fangtom with a death glare and now he was getting comfy with the Hypnobrai?! Talk about a turn of events...

Seems Lloyd was shocked too, judging by the look of betrayal on his face.

Serpentine - 2, Lloyd - 0

You winced every time Lloyd tried to get Fangtom to back under his control. Lloyd... you weren't winning this battle. You only cringed when Skales broke your thoughts by saying :

"If you had released the Constrictai, Venomari, and heaven forbid the Anacondrai, then we would've had a tussle."

I mean, you couldn't deny that he had a point. The serpentine did have a civil war amongst themselves at one point so who's to say another one won't happen.

The desperation in Lloyd's voice kind of hurt but the guilt was replaced by a sudden flurry of anger when the two generals began snickering about their ideas on what to do with Lloyd. You walked over, firmly planted your hands on your hips and looked up at the two serpentine since they were so freakishly tall.

"Hey! Nothing and no one is going to hurt, Lloyd!"

"So... it seems you've come back Snowflake, I'm surprised. I guess you've made my job easy~"

Why did you stand up for Lloyd? Better question, why were you still here?

Thoughts ran through your head as you quickly shoved your way through the generals and grabbed Lloyd firmly on the wrist. There was barely any escape when you soon found yourself surrounded.

That is, until a firm tug on your sleeve gestured over to the abandoned bike. Slowly, you carefully tried to maneuver onto the tail. You winced each step you took, this was not your smartest move.

"Hey Lloyd, are you sure this is safe-"

The sudden spring in the tail sent you and Lloyd flying towards the bottom of the mountain. Thanks for the exit but not so much for the landing...

Fortunately, you landed in a snow pile while Lloyd on the other hand, landed face first. You saw no reason to hesitate so the minute Lloyd recovered, you wasted no time grabbing his wrist and began sprinting down the mountain.

The universe truly wants to mock you, doesn't it?

A/N
Sorry, this is kinda late because I'm writing during my lunch breaks. Like I said before, updates are later since work has started back up again.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry if it sounds rushed, doesn't make sense, or sounds repetitive.

Anyhoo, requests are taken in my other book, stay tuned and have a lovely day!