Fun

She put the knife down faster than before. That's a first.

"Wanna do something?" I asked her.

"Like what?" She smirked a little, thinking I meant outside.

"Have fun"

"Outside?"

"Nope. In here."

"No." She looked down at her nails.

"You didn't let me tell you what we gone do." I gave her her cup of smoothie. She inspected it first before sipping it.

"I don't wanna do anything." She finally drank the smoothie

"You will. I promise you'll have a good time. And it would give you practice on your aim." I smiled. She instantly grabbed the knife and threw it across the kitchen. It landed on the calendar. On the day of today. Exact day. It stayed stuck in the paper.

"Uh....alrighty then....a little more practice never hurts. Don't wanna loose that talent." I nervously smiled and went to take the knife out of the wall. She smirked.

"Alright. What weapon? Gun? AK47? Shotgun? Dagger? Switchblade? Butcher knife?" She turned in her chair and looked at me.

"Gun." I tried to hold in my laugh.

"What type?"

"You'll see." I walked back and began drinking my smoothie. "Finish your smoothie."

I hurried up and finished my smoothie. I ran upstairs and told her to stay there.

KYRAS POV

I slowly finished my smoothie. I'm tired of trying to run at given opportune moments. I put the cup in the sink and turned around. He was standing at the entrance. Smiling. As usual.

"Hey come here I got another movie you might like." He said. I followed him before I felt water on me.

PRINCES POV

When I called her into the living room, she left the knife in the kitchen. I shot her with my water gun and she looked pissed. I hurried and tossed her her water gun. She caught it and aimed it at me. Oh shit.

KYRAS POV

I sprayed him all on his afro. I threw the gun and sat down. He started laughing and handed me the gun.

"Come on. You were having fun." He smiled.

"No. I was getting revenge." I pushed the gun.

"You hate me right?" He asked.

"Not necessari-"

"Then shoot me. I shoot way better than you. You got my hair and I got your fa-"

I took the gun and shot him in his mouth while he was talking. He choked and spit out the water.

PRINCES POV

She got up and started running. By the time I looked up she was gone. I looked around and saw her gun on the back of the couch, pointing at me. I ran out of the way before she could get me. We played and chased each other throughout the house. She laughed.

She laughed.

I wore her out and she was tired. She still didn't trust me enough to fall asleep on my bed like I offered. Even after I told her I was sleeping on the couch. She slept on the floor in the living room and I put a blanket over her.

She looked so at peace when she was sleeping.

I smiled and fell asleep on the wet couch, staring at her.

She's gaining trust in me whether she knows it or not.