Ice Cream

See, the normal human being would take a while to regain their senses. But me...this shit has been used on me so often, my immune system is quicker to get rid of it...so I regain my senses quicker.

I played them. I made it seem like it was taking me longer when really I was fully able to move now. I jumped up and punched Carrot Cake. His body didn't move, but his neck jerked to the right and he stayed staring at the ground. He grabbed his jaw and chuckled. They all jumped up. I grabbed the bottle of coke Cheesestick left on the table and busted it, holding it up.

"Hey." Prince held his hands up and slowly walked towards me.

"5 feet, Prince." I reminded him.

"Hey hey...chill...alright if I make Roc leave, will you calm down? Please?"

"You can show me the way out."

"Okay I get that they startled you and I'm sorry for inviting them while you were here that was my mistake. I'll just have them leave and I can help you."

"You can't fucking help me." I hissed at him.

"You stepped on glass from the bottle you just busted. You haven't reacted one bit. Now either your foot is still numb, your adrenaline is up, or you're being a hard ass. And judging by the way you jumped up, your foot isn't numb." He gestured to my foot.

"Why treat one injury when it could-"

"Be a lot worse. I know. And when it gets worse that's when you'll become concerned, I know. But this isn't about you. I'm concerned about you, so I'm going to take care of you."

"Yeah we just gone head out...let you handle this...call us back when she's gone." Ray said while all of then stood up and eased they asses out the door.

"Hey." I put my left hand down and held out my right. "Let me take care of you."

KYRAS POV

I threw the bottle down and backed up. He left the room for a while. I ran down the first hall I saw and saw a door. I opened it and found myself in a bathroom. I closed the door and turned around to find Prince looking down at me.

"5 FEET!" I yelled and pushed him into the wall. "My foot is fine." I said as I started to walk away. I felt him touch my hand and I turned around to punch him. He put a cloth to my face and whispered "I'm sorry" as everything went black.

Fucker.

PRINCES POV

I picked her up and carried her to the living room, where my first aid kit was. I lied her down on the couch lightly and propped her foot onto a pillow. Didn't care if she got my couch bloody. I have Mean Green.

I put some alcohol on a cotton ball and dabbed the heel of her foot. She has pretty feet.

I disinfected it and stitched it back up. I put gauze over it. I examined her body for more cuts or bruises. I saw a small cut on he collar bone. It won't hurt her... just to be safe.

I like her much better when she's calm and non-paranoid. I dabbed alcohol over the cut, making sure not to get her necklace. After, I put a band-aid over it and put my kit up. I sat back and watched her sleep. Peacefully. Quietly.

I moved her hair out of her face. This is the closest I will ever be to her.

I stroked her hair and went upstairs to run bathwater. I'm sore because of her. I'm sure she's sore also. But it's all worth it...

It's all worth it...

KYRA POV

"Mama!" I yelled as I looked for her. She was nowhere to be found. I looked at a tree and saw the bottom of her dress. "Where is Mama?" I crept up on her and jumped from the other side of the tree. She jumped and started laughing.

"My Hermosa espíritu, I don't know how you do it. You're good at this game." She chuckled and pinched my cheeks. "Tell me your secret."

"Never." I chuckled and ran to the front yard. I could smell the flowers and the scent of spring. There was not one colpid in the sky and the birds were chirping.

I jumped out of my dream and looked around. Same place. Where is he?

I planted my feet on the ground when I felt something strange on my feet.

Oh yeah. That's right. He drugged me.

I sighed and heard water running through pipes. Then it stopped.

He was taking a shower.

I took advantage of this moment and ran to the front door. I unlocked all of the hatches and walked outside. I took a few steps outside and looked around. Where the hell am I? The suburbs? There was a king cobblestone path with a gate at the end of it. Trees and beautiful flowers.

I felt a pair of hands grab me. They were strong. Before I could turn around I heard his voice.

"Hey hey hey chill! She's with me." Prince said. They yurned me around. He was shirtless and had a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair droopy and drippy.

They pushed me back inside the house and closed the door before I could get back up.

"FUCK!" I grunted as I punched the door. I turned around and looked at Prince. "Why the fuck did you touch me?!"

"To help you."

"What the hell is wrong with you?! I don't need help! I've been by myself all of these years! Why stop now?!"

"Ice cream and movie of your choice? You seem upset." He smiled a little.

"Put on some fucking clothes before you offer me shit." I spat at him and walked back into the living room.

SORRY ITS SHORT PEOPLE *cough cough* HAVE TOLD ME TO UPDATE AND I PROMISED I WOULD UPDATE TONIGHT AND IM SLEEPY