Violent

KYRA

I couldn't move.

I was aware of my conscious self.

Who is this man?

Does he want to help?

No.

No.

He just wants to question me.

Just like the other people.

I know he does.

I'll just have to take care of him too.

°•°•°•°

I jumped up out of my sleep. Damn sleep paralysis.

What's this?

Covers? A bed? Freshly cooked food?

I looked around. I'm in a room. I attempted to get out of bed.

I fell.

I forgot about the glass I stepped on earlier. Except, my shoes were off. I had bandages.

I ran to a mirror. I had bandages on all of my bruises and cuts.

I had on the same hoddie and sweats.

I walked out of the expensive-looking room and found a man standing at the door. He looked like a butler. I went to grab my pocket knife from my sweats, but they were missing.

"He's awake, sir." He observed me with a confused face. "But sir, I thought you said it was a he."

I choked him against the wall.

"Who are you?" I asked aggressively but quietly. "Where am I? What did you do to me?! What do you want from me?!"

"Hey, hey, hey, chill." A voice behind me said. I let go of the old man and backed away from both of them. "Charles, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Master Perez." The old man held his neck and inhaled deeply.

"I can explain it all if you just calm down." The poofy haired one put his hands up and slowly walked towards me.

"What, you want to question me to death too?! Is that why I'm here?! Just so you can hear what you want me to say?!" I yelled, looking around.

"What?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Did you do this to me?" I looked down at my foot and all of my bandages.

"Listen--Lady--I found you in an alley. I was walking and my phone fell and flashed on your face. You looked pretty hurt...and young. So I took you to the hospital. They were rude so I tried to take you to another one. There was traffic so I took you home, cleaned you up, tucked you in, cooked you a fresh meal, and let you rest." He explained as he slowly inched towards me. I backed up and shot him an evil look. He tried to smile to calm me down. "My name is Jacob Emanuel Perez. But you can call me Princeton or Prince." He held his hand out.

I looked at it for a second, then looked back at him. He gestured for me to grab his hand. I grabbed it and twisted it around and held it to his shoulder blade. He cried out in pain. "Where the hell am I?" I asked in his ear. "Hm?!" I put it up to his shoulder blade more, making him cry out again.

"M-My House!" He yelled in pain, panting heavily.

"Why?" I stiffened my voice.

"I wanted to help you!" He spoke quickly. I let go of his arm and he reached for his shoulder blade while groaning.

"Why are you being nice? Hm? You expect something in return?"

"No...I just believe there's good in everyone. Including you. I kinda knew you were dangerous when I found your pocket knife. And your gun. And your fork. I could've left you back on the streets. But I decided to take care of you and make sure you were alright." His voice softened up and he looked me in my eyes.