Paralyzed

"If you are going to keep her, you need to be careful." Prod warned me.

"I have up until just now. This is the first time she's ever lashed out on me."

"Just be careful what you say and/or do around her. You can't die on me. You owe me $5 from gold fish, nigga." Ray lied back into the couch.

"Shut the hell up." I threw a pillow at him.

"I think you need answers. You don't truly know how dangerous this girl is. You don't know what she's capable of." Prod looked concerned.

"I already know what she's like. As long as I stay 5 feet away, leave her alone when told, take care of her, don't bring up certain topics, and don't spread the word about her."

"I got a drug in my gym bag. Paralyzes the victim. Their voice can't go higher than a scream. We could get some answers." Roc suggested. We all gave him a surprised look. "What?"

"Nigga why the fuck you got that shit?!" I semi yelled.

"Desiroach. When she won't tell me where she put my extra $10, I paralyze her and make her talk. I ain't playin bout my money. My therapist said it was best if I just paralyze her so I don't kick nobody else in the face." He smirked.

We all stared at him in silence for a good 30 seconds.

"Mkah...." I leaned back in my chair.

"I'll go get it." Roc stood up.

"Nigga did you or did you not just get your balls busted from walking inside the damn room?"

"I got this." Roc walked outside.

KYRA

I was in my-well...his room. I put my head against the window pane

I had my eyes closed and I was breathing in the air. I did this a lot in my everlasting free time.

It calmed me down.

Made me feel free and somewhat connected to mama and papa.

Some nights I had normal dreams.

On bad days, I had dreams about them.

Them telling me I was going to be okay and someone was going to care for me. Them hugging me. Kissing my forehead. Talking to me. Saying a long time from now, we were going to cross paths again.

Me waking up more alone then before.

I am in the stars, and everywhere you are.

That's what they would say before I jumped out of my sleep and started crying.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard the door creak. I squatted down into the floor and pulled out my knife, ready to pounce on whoever came in.

The orange tipped hair guy came into the room slowly with his hands up.

"Easy. Its just me." He reassured me.

"What the hell do you want?" I clutched my knife.

"Prince wants you."

"No he doesn't. He would've called me."

"Kyra!" I heard Prince in the distance.

I eyed the muscular guy and started to walk past him. I felt a pinch in my neck and looked over.

He stabbed me with a needle. Injection.

I tried to fight back but I lost all feeling from my neck down.