Parents

(A/N)IIGHT SO, LITTLE MODIFICATIONS TO ALL STORIES. I KNOW I PUT PROD IN SOME AND EJ IN SOME, BUT FUCK IT. I GET CONFUSED ON WHO IS IN WHICH STORY AND I CAN'T GO BACK TO SEE BECAUSE THE NIGGAS BARELY GOT LINES EITHER WAY. SO, FROM NOW ON, PROD, EJ, AND MIKE ARE IN THE STORY. JUST TO MAKE THINGS EASIER.

We made it back to his house. I started my way upstairs.

"Don't try them on. As tiny as you are, you should be able to fit them all." He threw his jacket on the couch and plopped down on it.

I scolded him before examining the clothing.

"So, what do you want to do today?" He smiled and turned on his TV.

"Go home." I rolled my eyes.

"What else do you wanna do today?"

"Nothing." I put the bag of clothes down and sat on the couch furthest away from him.

"You know, you don't have to put on a front. You can be 100% chill with me. You don't have to do this anymore." He leaned over and placed his elbows on his knees.

"Do what?" I gave him a stank face.

"Pretend." He said. I looked at him. We stared for a couple of seconds before he turned away and turned the TV. "Since we're gonna be here for a while, I figured we'd get to know each other. And I know you don't like to talk about yourself...so."

"You're the one who kidnapped me and-"

"Kidnapped you?!" He gave me a funny look.

"Yes. Kidnapped me. And brought me to your home and could've done who knows what." I crossed my arms and cut my eyes at him.

"No. I took you into shelter, nurtured you, and made sure you were all right. And I gave you free food, clothes, and shelter. So." He snapped back.

"And I still don't know who you are."

"Well for starters, I am one of the youngest wealthiest men in California. I am 19. Finished school. Disagreements with my parents. Only child. A couple friends you've met. I'm not really that interesting." He said bluntly.

I shook my head.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I responded. He decided not to bug me about it and focused on the TV.

It was silent for a minute or two.

"I've fed you, sheltered you, bought you clothes, a new phone... What makes you think I would wanna hurt you?" He asked softly.

"You have any idea how many people have done similar shit and still pulled what your friend pulled on me? Drugged me. Interrogated me. Almost killed me. When I was 9, I was new to the shit. I was young. Fresh. Stupid. I didn't know what to do. They were older, stronger, smarter, faster. Kidnapped me, questioned me, beat the living shit outta me, then left me for dead on the streets. I grew up and got a little wiser. Smarter. Quicker. Stronger. Found out where everyone who did that to me lived. Gave them a warm welcome from their long lost friend, me." I grinned. He just stared. No emotion on his face. "So. I suggest you let me go now before you end up on that long list."

"How could I end up on the list and I've never done and never will do anything wrong to hurt you?" He looked me sincerely in the eyes.

"Do you even know who I am?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Of course I do. Kyra Hernandez." He smiled to himself.

I sighed and turned my attention back to the TV. It was The Parkers. I always loved that show.