021

𝗦𝗔𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘

— 𝗦𝗔𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘

see playlist.

(did not proofread yet)

Yujin

I opened my eyes and saw myself hugging Doyoung's waist. My head was resting on his lap while his head was supported with a pillow while leaning on the wall. He moved a little and adjusted himself.

I stood up and fixed myself. I made him lay on the mattress and covered his body with the quilt. I went upstairs and stretched my arms. The telephone rang from the living room so I answered it.

hello who is this? —

— can i speak to mr. kim please? —

— he's still sleeping —

— oh ok, please do tell him that he has to come to work today —

— will do, thank you —

I hung up and tilted my head when I saw Doyoung coming from the basement. I rolled my eye and smirked—Head tilted and creepily stood tall. "Woah, You had the audacity to call me slenderman when you stand like that." I flinched and tied his front hair.

"You woke up because of the telephone, didn't you?" He nodded and took an apple from the fridge. "Yeah, Who called anyways?" "Somebody from your department. They needed you urgently, must be for an emergency—The caller sounded serious." He nodded slowly.

"Ok, I'll drop by the office and go home after. I'll wait for you from your meeting." He smiled and kissed my lips. At first I didn't want to kiss back but I gave in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laughed. "Ew, Dirty breath." We laughed.

"Eat that apple and go upstairs, I have to pick my outfit for the meeting." He nodded and took a bite from the apple seductively as a tease. "I didn't mention flirting nor teasing, Mr. Kim." He rolled his eyes and went upstairs childishly.

"What a pain in the butt." He mumbled. My eyes widened as I replied back to him. "Hey!" He laughed. I sighed out of frustration and went to the walk-in-closet. I opened a cabinet and saw a pink one piece (the one kylie jenner wore for her day in a live vlog lmao). I took a white purse and white sneaker.

I went inside the bathroom and showered. Once I was done showering, I placed a small amount of moisturizing lotion and tapped it gently to my skin. The door opened showing Doyoung in his gray suit. I took a quick glance and focused on myself afterwards.

He stood next to me and fixed his hair. "You're not wearing underneath that robe, let me guess." I glared at him making him laugh. "Obviously." He laughed and took his perfume. "Good luck on your meeting, I'll leave first." He sprayed the perfume on his wrist and rubbed it. He gave my forehead a peck and left.

I wore the clothes and sprayed some setting spray and hair spray on my face and hair. I took the car keys and drove to the office place. After 1 hour, I finally arrived at the meeting place. I parked my car and went inside.

"Well If isn't the president's first yet forgotten daughter,"

I turned my back as I took my glasses off—

Mi-so?

— 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗔 𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡