016

— 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗜 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗜 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

see playlist.

Small Guide: H/N = hospital name

Yujin

I woke up seeing Doyoung's sleeping face infront of me. I chuckled and tickled his nose. ❝Don't tickle my nose.❞ He smiled and opened his eyes. I went closer to him and snuggled each other. ❝Today's the flight, right?❞ He hummed. ❝Let's prepare our luggages now.❞ I tried to stand up.

❝Mine's already prepared, Yours is already packed too—If you didn't fix your things at the guest room.❞ I nodded slowly and continued leaned my head on his shoulder. ❝So our daily life is like this—Snuggling and cuddling all day?❞ He laughed. ❝Pretty much.❞

❝Do you want to shower?❞ I stood up and wore my slippers. ❝Nope, I shower every night.❞ He nodded. ❝Nothing changed. He murmured. ❝What did you say?❞ I went to him and back hugged him. ❝Nothing changed.❞ He gave my nose a peck. I laughed and went to the guest room.

I changed to a pink tracksuit and white sneakers (or any clothes you prefer). I took my phone and looked at the time. ❝Its 4:30, We'll get there in 5:30.❞ I whispered to myself. I closed my eyes as memories of me and Jaehyun were flashing one by one.

I felt a tear dropping. I opened my eyes and stopped myself. ❝Are you ready?❞ Doyoung opened the room while smiling. I nodded and went to him. I closed the guest room and followed him to the car. Once we got to the car, I sighed and opened the car door.

❝This is our first trip together, right?❞ I smiled and plugged my phone to the cable to turn some music on. ❝Doyoung, obviously it is.❞ We laughed as he started to drive.

The whole trip to the airport went smoothly. We sang along some tunes and stopped at a drive thru. ❝Two burgers please.❞ He payed for the food and went to the road. My phone rang and saw an unknown caller calling it. I accepted the phone call.

yujin, come here quickly —

— huh, mi-so? Why whats wrong —

— jaehyun h-he —

She sniffed.

— what happened to jaehyun? —

— he's in the hospital.

— what? —

Doyoung stopped the car. ❝Why, What happened to Ja—❞ I shushed him. I clutched my phone and listened to mi-so carefully.

— he got into a car crash last night. He said he went to buy something at a convenience store but his brake got stuck so he crashed with a flammable truck —

— a flammable truck? —

I loudly said making Doyoung flinch beside me.

— what hospital? —

— (h/n) hospital —

— ok I'll be there —

❝What time Is it?❞ I asked. ❝Its 5:30. We can go to Jaehyun first—(H/n) hospital isn't far from the airport so its ok.❞ He drove to the hospital as fast as he can. I looked at the window and thought—

Was he involved in the car crash I heard from the balcony?

We arrived at the hospital as I released my self from the seat belt. ❝Wait—Let me get an umbrella first, Its raining.❞ He quickly ran to the back and took an umbrella. ❝Let's go.❞ We went to the front nurse and asked where Jaehyun's room was.

She told us where and went to the room quickly. The employees were outside Jaehyun's room, gathered. ❝Yujin,❞ Yuta said while bowing. My mouth slightly opened as I saw Jaehyun's body—In a bed with oxygen tanks next to him.

Knowing Jaehyun, I know he would never go to a convenience store by himself. Did he went to Doyoung's house last night? All I thought was—

Was this all my fault?

He was sleeping on the bed with patches all over his face. He slowly opened his eyes making me flinch. He stared at me trying to say something,

❝Yujin,❞

❝I-Is that really you?❞

— 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗬 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘