022

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟

— 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟

Yujin

I raised my eyebrows as my mouth slightly opened. "Why are you here?" I asked as I went forward her. She smiled and raised her right hand. I stepped back, "Oh." She looked around. "So, you're the owner of the fashion brand everyone is looking forward to." "Yes, And I assume you're the owner of the famous MS brand."

She nodded and smirked, "You're smart for an abandoned daughter." I chuckled. "Im not meeting anyone except for the owner of the said brand—Its just common sense." I walked away and opened the elevator.

Mi-so

She changed. She never talked back like this before. Her evolution is insane—From abandoned daughter, Secretary and now an owner of a fashion brand. "May I assist you to the meeting room?" Her secretary smiled. I nodded, "Lead the way."

I texted my husband as the elevator door opened at the second floor. "You're really pretty in real life." Her secretary said while smiling. "Same goes to you." I faked smiled and rolled my eyes when she reached for the door.

"Finally, you're here. We can start the meeting now."

...

Yujin

The meeting was about to end. We were just wrapping up some stuff. "What shade looks better?" The editor asked me. "I personally think red looks better than brown." Mi-so spoke. I sighed, "She was asking which shade, not color. And the question was asked to me, not to you."

She rolled her eyes and focused on her phone. "So, Yujin?" The editor spoke. "Camel and Tortilla brown looks pretty. They match with our color palette as well." The editor nodded and started to fix the designs.

"Ok, The meeting is done. You may leave the meeting premises now."

"Good Work."

We all bowed as they left one by one. I sat down and looked at the designs. I looked at my phone and saw a message from Doyoung.

— hey ceo of YK im downstairs —

I laughed and replied to him,

just come up to the meeting room —

I continued reviewing the designs and took a sip from my water bottle. The door opened but I pretended to be unbothered to tease Doyoung. I was sure it was Doyoung. I kept on looking at the designs but surprisingly "Doyoung" isn't talking nor bothered.

"How come you're not b—"

I stood up and saw Jaehyun inside my office. I raised my eyebrow and leaned forward the table. "Jaehyun?" I covered my mouth,

"You're alive?" I blinked a few times.

"How rude for the CEO of this company to misname me."

I sighed,

"Fine, Yoon-o."

He smiled,

"Its good to know you remember me."

Doyoung

I clutched my phone—

Well shit.

— 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧