017

— 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘'𝗦 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢

TW: offending words

see playlist.

Yujin

❝Jaehyun,❞ I looked at him. ❝Can you please leave us two first?❞ They nodded and closed the door. ❝How's things going on between you and Doyoung?❞ I looked at his scars. ❝We're strong.❞

He sighed and nodded slowly. ❝Good to know.❞ I looked at the clock and gasped. ❝Jae, Im sorry but I have to catch a flight.❞ He nodded slowly and smiled. ❝I understand.❞ I smiled, feeling his hand intertwining my hand with his.

❝Just remember that I love you and nothing can change that.❞

I looked down and felt my tears rolling slowly. ❝Im sorry, Jaehyun—I love you too but Doyoung still has a place in my heart.❞ He shushed me and patted my hair. ❝I understand you, Yujin.❞ He smiled.

Until his oxygen started to drop. ❝Oh no, Mi-so!❞ I shouted and called Mi-so. ❝Why—Oh my, Jaehyun! Yuta, get the doctor—Fast!❞ I moved back and looked at how he was starting to become paler.

❝What happened?❞ Doyoung came in as the nurses and doctors came too. Doyoung widened his eyes and held my shoulders. Mi-so was crying at the side while holding Jaehyun's hand.

You can see how she loves Jaehyun although Jae doesn't. Although he doesn't have feelings for Mi-so, She's still there by his side. I guess its right for me to distance myself from Jaehyun—They can work out again.

❝Time of death, 6:12 AM.❞ My eyes widened and covered my mouth with my hand. Doyoung looked at Jaehyun then me who is eventually crying. ❝Our flight is delayed due to the storm. Our flight is moved to 7:00 PM.❞ I nodded and cried.

Doyoung backhugged me softly, ❝You can mourn over Jaehyun's death first.❞ He slowly released me from the hug as I went to his bed. ❝What were his last words?❞ Mi-so asked while sniffing. I sighed and looked at his pale body.

❝He told me how he understood my situation.❞ Mi-so slapped my face. ❝Even before he deceases, you're still the one he thinks about yet here you are, being an ungrateful bitch who thinks high of herself.❞ She slapped me once again.

❝Mi-so, not here...❞ I whispered. ❝Respect Jaehyun's dead body first.❞ I looked at her. She stormed out of the room. I looked at the ground and sighed. I bet my eyes and lips are swollen. I bet I look like Darcy from 90 day fiancé now.

I left the room and went to Doyoung. He wiped my tears and pulled me for a hug. I cried on his chest while hugging him tightly. ❝Im sorry, Doyoung...❞ I whispered. He shushed me and patted my head slowly.

❝No, I understand.❞

Doyoung

I have to be honest—It hurts. It hurts seeing your significant other crying over someone she has confused feelings for. But it also hurts to learn that your old classmate died.

Yujin must be blaming herself right now—Although she didn't do anything wrong. ❝Should we go to the airport now?❞ She asked. ❝Are you sure, Do you want to stay here first?❞ I asked her. ❝I can't stand being here.❞ I nodded and released her from the hug.

❝I'll get going now.❞ She talked to a Japanese guy. ❝Ok—Goodbye Yujin,❞ ❝Goodbye,❞ The hugged each other as Yujin went to me. I gave her a small smile and intertwined hands with her.

Once We entered the car, Yujin took her phone and opened her music playlist.

❝Doyoung,❞

I hummed.

❝Do you still want to continue even if you see me crying over him?❞

My mouth slowly opened due to her question,

❝Why would you ask that?❞

— 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠-𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 

...

and no, this isn't the end yet ;))