007

⇀ 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 ↼

(this chapter will be better with cardigan playing on loop in the bg)

❝No, don't misunderstand. This is just a friendship bracelet, Nothing more than that.❞ Yujin smiled at Doyoung. He sighed in relief and placed his hand on his chest.

~

❝Yujin?❞ A pink haired guy spoke. ❝Oh, Jaemin! What are you doing here?❞ Doyoung sipped on his tea, ❝I came to meet a childhood friend of mine.❞ Yujin smiled and saw Doyoung holding her hand.

❝Oh, I guess you have many childhood friends.❞ He laughed. ❝Imma go now, Mom must be worried right now.❞ Jaemin smiled and left. His smile dropped when he walked past their table.

Get it together, Jaemin, He mumbled. ❝Why are you close to Jae's brother?❞ Doyoung asked. ❝Im not close with Jaemin, We literally just met days ago.❞

❝Oh—Also, Do you want me to fetch you home?❞ Doyoung stood up. ❝Yeah, sure My house isn't far from here.❞ Yujin then stood up and walked with Doyoung

Yujin

We walked to my house but I felt cold. My hands were shivering and my face was being red. Doyoung looked at me and noticed so, He smiled and took my hand and; inserted it in his coat pocket.

My face became redder but it didn't matter. Our hands were warm, Of course. Seeing Doyoung again recalls my high school memories and my crush on him.

Ahh, Im such a crimp!

❝Do you remember your first kiss?❞ He suddenly asked. ❝Oh, that?❞ I smiled as a flash of the memory crossed my head. ❝Actually, Jaehyun thought he stole my first kiss.❞ I chuckled.

❝Lol, did he?❞ He smiled. He swayed our hands and would steal glances if he had chances. ❝We're here.❞ I wanted to go inside but I my hands were still intertwined with his.

❝I just want to ask you something before you go inside,❞ I faced him. ❝Can I court you starting today?❞ My smile disappeared as the thought of Jaehyun came in mind. ❝Yeah, sure...I guess.❞ His gummy smile came.

❝Go in now.❞ We heard a voice, serious yet cracks were heard. I gulped and released my self from the hug. Jaehyun dragged my wrist but Doyoung held my arm. ❝Let go of her now.❞ Jaehyun threatened.

❝No, You let go.❞ They faced each other and gave glares to each other. ❝Ok, calm down. Jaehyun, what are you doing here?❞ I spoke. ❝I wanted to sleep with you today but it looks like I wont have to now.❞

❝Can you stop with your Jealousy issues? If we become a couple, will you allow me to meet my guy friends? No right!? Now to think about it, Leaving your company was one of the best decisions I've made.❞ I stormed inside my house.

❝Wait, Yujin!❞

...

Jaehyun tried to chase Yujin but Doyoung grabbed his arm. ❝She's mad right now. She needs space and give her that if you really do know her.❞ Doyoung looked at his phone.

❝What do you know?❞ Jaehyun shrugged Doyoung's hand off. ❝Go. Go act stubborn again, Jung Yoon-Oh. I warned you, So don't blame me if she lashes out on you.❞ Doyoung stared at Jaehyun.

Jaehyun stopped mid way his tracks.

❝See. You don't even know how she acts and here you are, Assuming she picked you.❞ Doyoung looked at his phone. ❝She didn't pick you though.❞

❝No, she didn't. Neither the two of us was picked by her, You nor me.❞

❝So stop assuming and give her space. Talk to her tomorrow morning.❞ Jaehyun's tears started to form, ❝You're ok with me talking to her...?❞

❝Yeah, Because I know whether she likes someone or whether she's just confused with her feelings unlike you, who even has serious jealousy problems.❞

⇀ 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 ↼