024

𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣

— 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣

Jaehyun

"So you met her?" I nodded and took a sip from the cup I was holding. "How was it, did it remind you of something or—"

"And why do you care?"

She hung her head low and held her hands together. I looked at the bracelet I wore and sighed, "I think I'll need to sleep—night."

I stood up and walked towards the stairs. I then reached the door to my bedroom and sat on my bed. The situation was childish, the whole story was childish.

The way I treated her before—It sucks to look back. How I "manipulated" her and so. I did everything I could for love, which explains a lot as a hopeless romantic.

With the self-reflections I had during the past years, I realized what I was doing wrong. I asked, maybe I could try once more—in the near future.

I learned how to be happy with what you have now, how you were living with doyoung—how you were doing just fine without my shadow behind you,

Following and controlling your footsteps.

Although this may sound childish and cheesy—Are there still beautiful things? I loved you to the moon and the saturn—the most cliche way to describe my love for you.

I could recall both your face and love—Will our it continue to linger like how you lingered inside my head?

Remember when I couldn't let you go? I guess I could say I could let you go now—knowing how I'll only make you cry.

Doyoung seems to be perfect for you,

Cherish him like how I did to you.

Yujin

As Doyoung drove the car, My heart felt heavy. Such feelings I never wanted to feel came back. I remembered how much he loved me.

I wish I could give the same love and affection back to him—But with the confusion I had before, I could see how I failed to do so.

You waited for me to stay, but I left.

My heart tried to be faithful, but I failed.

I tried to fix you, but I made you worse.

I tried to make you smile,

But I made you cry at the end.

𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗬