003

⇀ 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ↼

⇀ 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ↼

Jaehyun sighed as he looked at the sight of his brother and Yujin laughing at the middle of the hall. He hated it seeing his brother take away everything he has and as he thought, Is Yujin next—The next person he'll take from him.

Yujin

I saw Jaehyun standing at the middle, upstairs while staring blankly. ❝Gotta go now, It was nice meeting you.❞ The boy smiled and left as Jaehyun left as well. I swear, he has to handle his jealousy problems sometimes.

I took the deliveries and signed. Wait, this is Min's product—We're partnering with Min? Ahhhh, Im glad Im still at the company when he partners with the company. ❝I'll take these please.❞ I bowed and took the boxes.

❝You need help, Yujin?❞ Hansol asked. ❝Oh, sure—Just take those boxes at the side.❞ He took it. ❝So what's up with you and Jaehyun the cold boss?❞ We both laughed, ❝Nothing pretty much, Don't make it a big deal.❞ I winked.

❝Shut up, Jaehyun the cold boss never smiles but when he passes by your work counter; He smiles like he's a different person.❞ Hansol continued telling about how Jaehyun smiles as I stared at the bracelet he gave me.

If he does like me, then should I make it a big deal? Im sure there's nothing wrong if we both have mutual feelings. Oh, right—That Mi-so girlie.

Jaehyun

I left the area and went to my office. I sat at my chair and looked at the friendship bracelet. Friendship...Bracelet...I mean, It can turn into a couple bracelet—Right? I sighed as I saw my door opening,

❝You seem to be thinking about something important, What is it?❞ Jaemin smiled. I rolled my eyes and looked at him, ❝Why, are you a love expert or what?❞ I raised my eyebrow. ❝I just got here.❞ I turned my head to him,

❝So? Haven't you been used too it?❞ I drank the water on my desk. ❝Pretty much.❞ I gulped. ❝Oh right, I saw an employee of yours downstairs. Never knew you had an employee who doesn't freak out when they see someone like me.❞

I clenched my fists,

❝Hwang Yujin?❞ I gulped once again, ❝Yeah, that's the name. It was indicted on her name pin.❞ I grasped on a pen. He still had an innocent smile plastered on his face. ❝Stay away from her, please.❞ I let go of the pen calmly as I spaced out.

Jaemin was confused, ❝Why?❞ I sniffed. ❝Bro, don't cry—Did I said something wrong?❞ Jaemin became flustered. ❝No, you d-didn't—You may leave now.❞ Min stood up and left his book copy on my desk, ❝All the answers you need are here.❞

He then left as I rested my shoulders on my desk. No, I'm not crying over a girl—Im crying over my feelings. Why, Out of all the people—It has to be her? Why are my feelings choosing her? I want and cant accept it.

This was my first time telling my brother to stay away from someone, From a person. If I know she will choose me over him, Why am I telling him to stay away from her—Am I scared? But why, What's the exact explanation?

I kept on crying there, on my desk as I felt someone moving my shoulders—

❝Yoon-oh?❞ Yujin spoke as she made me look at her. ❝Yujin...❞ I sniffed.

Now I'm all alone crying ugly.

❝Why are you crying?❞ She sat in front of my desk. ❝Do you really need to leave?❞ I sniffed and sniffed. ❝Hey, hey—Like I said, We can still be in touch with each other when I leave.❞ She fixed my hair and patted my back.

❝I just can't go everyday to work not seeing you on your work counter. I refuse to believe one day it'll happen.❞ I continued crying. ❝Hey, Don't overreact. Sometimes we need to let go of certain things or person from our daily activities,❞

She stood up and hugged me from behind, ❝And that someone is probably me.❞ She pointed at herself, She patted my shoulders. ❝No, please don't.❞ I sniffed. ❝Ok, look here swollen eyes guy,❞ She laughed. ❝Will dinner together help?❞ She smiled.

❝Probably,❞ She leaned her face to my face, ❝Sike, lets just go to our old childhood place.❞ She hugged me.

I love you.

Those words, I can't say.

⇀ 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 ↼