006

⇀ 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ↼

Yujin

❝You should go home now. The sky is getting darker.❞ I smiled as I fiddled with my fingers. ❝Yeah, sure. I'll pick you up tomorrow, Ok?❞ He patted my head and leaned closer.

He tried to kiss and hug me but he stopped himself, ❝I'll get going now.❞ he smiled and stood up. He took his blazer and walked to my door. He opened the door and stopped in front of his car.

He then turned around and looked at me.

I don't know.

I don't know why I suddenly feel like I don't want to leave.

Its like he's making me hesitate for a moment—Like he just wants me to stay. He smiled and waved 'bye'. The moment he opened his car, I suddenly felt pure confusion. I held my fist and placed it near my chest.

Yes, I do have a crush on Jaehyun but no—I should stay away from him after leaving work. Because I know, I really do know That—I will just regret my best and worst decision.

I sighed and went inside my house. I then received a phone call from an unknown number. ❝Why does this feel familiar...?❞ I said. I tried recalling who it was and answered the phone call,

Uhm, hello? Who is this? —

— Yujin, can we talk? —

— Who are you and how do you know me? —

— Yujin, Don't act dumb. Its me, —

— Doyoung Kim —

He hung up and texted where we were meeting. No, no it can't be.

❝Doyoung is back?❞ I clutched my teeth while my eyes widened.

~

I arrived at the place Doyoung texted and saw him drinking tea while looking at his phone. I went to his table and sighed before speaking, ❝Doyoung.❞ He looked at me and smiled. He then stood up and hugged me.

❝Yujin—You don't know how much I missed you.❞ He cried on my shoulder as he emphasized saying the 'd' sound on the missed. Should I hug him back o-or no?

I hugged him back and felt my tears flowing endlessly—Same goes to him. We settled down and sat at the outdoor table. ❝I thought you were in a relationship with Soojin?❞ I smiled.

❝Oh, Soojin? Like us, we were only in a puppy love—But no label.❞ He crossed his arms together and smirked. ❝That's kinda sad to hear lmao.❞ We chuckled. ❝How about you, still single?❞ He leaned his arms on the table and rested his head there,

He looked at my bracelet and titled his head. ❝Yeah, Im pretty used to it th—❞

❝You insist that you are single yet here you are, wearing a couple bracelet with,❞ he looked at the name on the bracelet, ❝J-Jaehyun.❞ He stuttered and blinked his eyes couple of times.

Doyoung

Oh.

I lost my chance,

Again.

11:11 PM

⇀ 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 ↼