023.

💙"Mirah POV"💙

"Yeah its me. Ryan said with a evil grin.

Ryan disgusted the lives out of so many females, yet....

they still keep falling for him.

Even me at one point... when I was younger.

"Where did you come from! Bam questions.

"I was in my secret hideaway behind the dead end." He responds. "Me and my girl was just hanging out. The freak you wanna know foe?"

"Because. Anyway who's yo girl." My mom interrupts with a confused tone.

"Aye baby commere!" He shouts and this girl I didn't recognize for a HOT second emerges from the bushes.

Wait...

KAM!?!

Aww hell no!

She looks scared for her life!

"Why is my little sister with yo uglass!? Why were yall in the bushes! I scream. Bam covers his ears.

"Yeah why is my daughter with you!?" KAM GET IN THE HOUSE! momma instigates. And kam listens immediately.

I walk over to ryan and slap him dead in the face. Then I turn around and see Macei, mom and bam looking shocked.

Silence grew from the tension between us.

"what?" I ask.

No answer.
....

Just scared faces.

"Aye the heck you did dat foe?!" Ryan asks holding his face.

"You know I never lost a fight. Don't play yoself. I said swiping my hand under my chin. "Das my lil sister you was messin wit lil byach!"

"Mirah!" My mom began. She huffs then builds up air velocity. She then let's out, one of those black mama all in one sentence yells.  "GO IN THAT-MUTHAFUCKIN-GOD-DAMN-
HOUSE-RIGHT-THE-HELL-NOW-OR-IMA-BEAT-YO-ASS-STOP-FREKING-CUSSING-TOO!"

"What I do?" I sarcastically question Then roll my eyes.

(Ohhh child I like pushing my luck.😂)

My mom then points to the door with a 😑 face. That black parent face that you get when you boutta get cussed out or beaten again.

Since I loved my mom, I had no choice but to obey and yeah what I did was wrong but ian care.

I didn't give a damn if I got yelled at, but I did listen, so I stuck my middle finger up at macei and Ryan then went in. (I also secretly blow kissed bam see ya later and he did same back.)

My momma follows me in and slams the door behind.

She didn't even say bye, she was so mad.

"MIRAH WHY THE FU-"

🏈"Bam narrations"🏈

Meanwhile while I hear mirah getting her ass yelled off in her house, I'm still standing here at the end of the street puzzled at what I just witnessed. Even Ryan and macei couldn't believe it.

Without even saying a word I left.

I already knew mirah was gon get heavy punishment so I wasn't gon even bother texting her, nor telling any of the other boys.

I just left the the 2 kids at the end of the road and travelled back home in silence....

🏈"Bam P.O.V"🏈

"What happened mane?" Was the first thing I was greeted with when I walked into the front door. "We heard mirah shouting!"

(Either yall got some good heckin ears or mirah is officially a loud heckin-)
...

"Things." I say and keep walking to my room.

Generally i didn't feel like talking.

"Mane what's wrong?" Mike asks but I ignore him. I also heard footsteps coming towards my room so I locked the door.

I was too confused... I ended up doing what anyone else would do... sit on ma bed and go on my phone. (My ps4 can wait.)

"Bing! Bing!" It shouts to me the second I turn it on. "UGHHHH! I growled in response at it.

@baby_kierra started a live and 2 messages from unknown number; Shows up on my screen.

I ignore the live then open the messages.
*
*
*
Unknown- hey this is Lisa

Unknown- is this the number of jay?

Bam- no why?

Unknown- well I'm his girlfriend.