019.

💙"Mirah P.O.V"💙

After a long hallway walk down a corridor and heavy staring by adults, I finally end up in the interrogation room. The lady leaving me there left and said the person will be there soon.

She seemed nice so I ain't fuss and agreed to be still but Its sooo quiet!

I was in a grey, decently lit room that smelled like a whole McDonald's restaurant.

I stood my ground not showing weakness as I could see people traveling back and forth through the one way glass, but i did show on my face expression that I was a little nervous.

In reality I'm terrified.

I ain't know those random uglass people.

For now I was alone.

The person questioning me didn't arrive yet and they took my phone at the front so I couldn't check the time.

The badkids, my momma and my sister didn't get here yet so it wasn't really no hope of excitement. Instead I just roasted the workers to ease my nerves.

A little mean but who gon stop me?

"Bald old farmer joe built frick!"

"Grinch without the green lookin aaa!"

"Ool big Betty, ima need you to fix yo hairline girl!"

I shout to myself.

"*snicker snicker*"

I giggled aloud at some of the things I said, until I kept going and it turned into full blown "HAHA"s.

(Oh chile my humor💀)

It was amazing what time can do cause the second I was looking for more people to roast, I see this big heard of people looking lost and nervous.

Wait....

Bam? Mike?...

Momma?

MOMMA!
(And erryone else too!🥰)

They came like they said!

I jump outta my seat and run to the glass. The door was locked but the glass was breakable... so I pound at it trying to get they attention.

I notice Jakari turn around to the nose and look straight at me. He couldnt see me but he knew someone was in there.

"JAKARI! MIKE! MOM! BAM!" I holler and they all look at me.

Tori stupid ass tried to see though the ONE WAY glass by pressing his face to it, but I ain't gon lie, I know I've done it before.

I see kam go up to the door and pull the handle, creaking the door open. It was locked from the INSIDE!? How dare they.

The knob twists and they all run in to see me. Tears flowed down our faces in happiness.

"You okay!? My tori asks investigating me. (Unhand me you pesant!)

"I'm fine! I laugh and give him a hug. My mom was next until we each got a hug.

Annnnnd then....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The person comes in.

Big, white, buff, short hair and a woman!?

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Allen, are you the family of mirah (whatever her last name is)? She asked with a light Australian accent.

(How you this built like a dude but got the sweetest voice of any human I've ever l known? AND she a MRS?!)

"Yes. My mom says. She put on her non ghetto voice.

"Ummm okay good!" She checks off a list. "Ima going to need the rest of you guys to step out of the room so I can only have the mother in so we can all have this talk.. is that okay? She asks.

Mike mug faces her then looks her up and down. The other boys looked disgusted at the woman. Mom and I noticed and giggle.

"Okay, when we're done, I'll knock on the door then you can travel back in. Okay? Mrs. Allen said.

The boys and kam, without realizing it, held their fingers up as a peace sign and backed up out the door eyeing the lady.

After they left, we sat at the table in the back. (Tbh something I ain't even know existed)

"Okay, so this is what we're here to talk about... I'm sure your daughter has mentioned a dream she had where she hot into a fight, accidentally killed her boyfriend's ex and in real life they found her dead in the hospital. Correct? She asks.

My mom concern-stale faced her. I didn't even remember if I told her not. So much had been going on, I think....

wait..

I DID tell her! Mom had better not act like I'm lying.

My mom then goes to explain to her wht she heard from me and bam side of the story.
____________________________________
*Meanwhile on bam's end...*

🏈"Bam P.O.V"🏈

"What yall think happinin in there? I ask.

"Talkin! Dumbass." Kam says.

(Since the room soundproof, we caint hear nun.)

"Ion know mane but I hope errything goin okay." Tori responds then eyes kam.

"You think she gon believe her? They both should get along since they both ugly." Mike questions next.

Mike slaps the back of his head as a reaction. *POW!* "That's what yo uglass gets now shut the fuck up mane. Go on yall phones or sum!"

"Calm down mane. Shhhh I think I heard the knock..." I interrupt. The boys stale face me. I ignore them immediately go to open the door.

Out came mirah and Meka.
Both looking distressed and upset.

💙"Mirah P.O.V"💙

"What happened, yall good?!" They all ask. I felt like if someone didn't say anything fast enough, we would've been bombarded with questions.

We stand there and eye them ad they make a "say something damnit" face.

We suddenly feel the presence of Mrs. Allen stands behing us with a smirk.

"Well...." We began saying. Even though we looked upset the lady gave away my results.

"SHE GETS LAID OFF! The woman says.

My peers began cheering for me the second no more breath came outta Mrs.'s mouth.

"There is one flaw though.." the lady interrupts. We all stop talking so our attention goes to her.

"She has to be on house arrest."