005.

💙"Mirah narrations."💙

My heart was racing and I felt like dying right then and there.

Was bam gonna be okay?

Was he gonna live?

So many different thoughts raced through my mind.

I think ima have to have a word with the girl that was talking to bam....

...Even If both her and Brandon (bam) was acting a lil sus, thinking I wouldn't notice....

💙"Mirah P.O.V" 💙

Since the sun was already below halfway down, it was kinda hard to see every little detail, but we knew what was going down.

By then momma had already called an ambulance and the others had just made it around the corner to see the incident.

Everyone stopped their karts, slamming the break petal. Mike was first to stop and get out then it was the rest.

"What happened ova her'?! Uncle Mike said, pulling out his phone. "Yeah he okay?! Dede and Jakari asked, panicking.

I was about to explain to them what happened, when all of a sudden the mystery girl came up to ME and asked if "what happened and if he was okay".

(Like the heck!? YOU DID IT!!!) Ohhh i was MAD. I walked up to my mom, handed my phone to her, and traveled my way to mystery girl.

The boys cleared out real quick. When 2 girls (especially black) look like they boutta fight, MOVE!

"Bitch it was yo fault. YOU did this to him! Like who the freak you think you IS!? I said popping off in her face.

The girl then came closer to me, looked me up and down, then stepped back. "I dont know who you are, or who you talkin to but I got nun on this situation, ya heard!" She said, smugly.

Just looking at her pissed me off. I angrily swung at her but missed in the process. The girl ducked then kicked me in my leg.

That shit hurt, but I ain't giving up until I see BLOOD. Either mine or hers! That's when I kicked her back and she went tumbling backwards. She then got back up and ran at me but I was ready fo it. She walked right into a uppercut to the chin, then a side punch to the nose.

The adrenaline inside me was fierce. I almost felt like going for a round 2, but I'd rather be there for bam first.

"Had enough you ratchet bull?! I asked, standing over her fucked up body. Her nose was broken and the lower half of her jaw was red.

Yea I did some good damage, but that ain't gonna reverse the pain she caused to bam and erryone else.

"Why? Wanna go again?! She asked holding her nose. (I know she wasn't being forreal. If she wanna go again, fine, but this time sum being ripped off!)

"If you can't handle what I did to you a second a go, then why you asking fo mo?!" I asked bending down, then getting caught off guard by the sound of sirens.

"Anyway, because yo- the girl began saying but u stopped that conversation REAL QUICK.

I grabbed her long braids and dragged her to over where bams go kart was. I noticed uncle mike had followed us.

(And speaking of mike, notice how no one jumped in to stop the fight.... crazy I know.)

"See this! I began "Yo stupid ass did this to him! I finished, with my teeth grating between sentences.

I then lifted her head up as she kicked and screamed fo me to let her go, and slammed it down on the kart.

"That's what yo monkey head ass get! I shouted then walked to the side, still in pain. And away from everyone.

But anyway at least the girl officially passed out.... As in unconscious. Thank you jesus!

And that's when the ambulance finally came. Time to see what was gonna go down....

3 men hopped out and rushed over to where bam and mike was. 1 had a stretcher, 1 had a med kit, and the 3rd had some tools.

They checked out poor bam and the girl I freking bodied next to the kart.

💙"Mirah narrations"💙

Long story short, the paramedics put them both on a stretcher, did some tests to see how responsive they was, then took them away.

They really brung mystery girl with them. (Even though they should've left her. 🙄)

I was lowkey scared to see if he was gonna live. But didn't care if the girl was gonna.

Bam took a hard blow to the front of the kart, so technically all we can do is hope right now.

We got in the car and followed the ambulance to the hospital.

But all I can say right now is, bam if you dont make it....

Dont forget us.