003.

"🏈Bam narrations🧸"

"Oh shit. Forreal? I asked aloud, rubbing the back of my head again.

I was tryna be sarcastic wit it since i was secretly happy with them moving into our neighborhood.

I just hope mirah can stand it. She may be used to us, but she the one with the high limits.

🏈"Bam P.O.V"

"Yes! Iont wanna live this close! Mirah shouted at ne, putting her phone in her back jean pocket.

"But hey, why you 'ont wanna live over her'? Jakari asked walking a few steps up to mirah. She then stepped back, as she was forced to, due to Jakari's tallness. "Move nigga!" She shouted at him next.

I'll admit, it was true that what she said was offensive, but to be honest witchu, Iont blame her.
I know I'm apart of this group too, but these other guys can be crazy and extra as hell. In fact they wiled out so much that the otha day, Mike threatened to whoop all us if we leave the house without his permission again. All because jay wanted to go to a fair.

(Which is understandable, but to be honest mike let us hold guns, so I'm confused on why Jakari so surprised.)

"I ain't mad at you. I just wanna know why. Also don't yell at me girl- infact bam come get yo woman!" Jakari hollered at mirah then pointed between me and her.

"Mane, she aint my girl. Chill wit dat!" I said walking up in Jakari personal space. I notice mirah stepped back. She was always the one to know things was finna go down, so she would get tf outta there.

"Mane but you like hu!" Jakari shouted at me then looked at the other boys. I then looked at them too, and they began nodding they heads yes.

That's messed up. It's TRUE I like her but in dis house you gotta keep yo secrets on the down low. You can like someone all you want but one way or another one of them gonna find out. Trust me.

Anyway, I turned back to mirah on her and Jakari conversation. "Yall capping fo saying fibs like this." I said going to stand near mirah. Her sister stood away from me. She also gave me the stank look like I had a disease.

I never liked the little-.

"You also know we not done filming dis right? The voice of mike said pointing to his camera. He was in the back of the group.

"Shoot! Me and dede said at the same time. "This video shouldn't go up. It's too much goin on." I said tryna convince the others to stop recording.

"Well we got alot of editing to do then cause, I wanna continue." Mike said, pausing the video.

(I already knew. When we least expected it he was finna turn the camera back on again. Watch.)

I then watched a tear shed from Mirah's eyes. "What's wrong? I asked going up to her. "I'm sorry. I just don't wanna be here right now. " She responded.

"Yo house 2 thangs down. Go back to yo mama then come back later if u feel better! Mike said pointing at mirah then the street.

Not only was that move fucked up, but I swear he always pointing at sum mane.

"Dont talk to my sista like that! Kam spoke up. That's honestly the first time I heard her talk all day. "Go back to yo phone lil gurl!" Dede shouted at her.

That's it I've had it with them. They just got here, and yall already got someone crying and confused.  "Aight yall go back in the house. Stop disrespecting kam and mirah mane!". I hollered. That honestly felt good to say.

"What you say to me- dede said as mike ran up on us. I was no cap ready to fight one of them when, all of a sudden mirah momma come walking up the driveway....

All our attention went to her. "I heard yall bickering all the way down the street! What's goin on ova her'?" She asked, adjusting her ponytail in the back.

"Momma! Theres too much drama over here, cam we go home now?" Mirah and her sister shouted at the same time and ran to hug her.

"You the gossip queen of drama at yo school so what you comin to me yelling fo?" Meka, (they mama) asked.

DAMN. Hu mama really had to call her out like that in front of the psycho squad like dat tho! 😭

"Mom!" Mairah hollered. I could tell she was angered. NO ONE was on her side. Not even hu mama.

"What. I'm sorry babe! It's TRUE. I only walked up here to tell yall I'm taking you and your peoples to a surprise place. I ain't come here to listen to drama or nun of dat shit!" She said.

(DAMMMNNNNNNN!)

"Ohh where we goin? We need to catch up more! Mike asked pulling out his camera again. (Yo if he pull ANOTHER camera out from nowhere again-!)

"We goin to the club house yall!!" Meka shouted. I lowkey was excited... that is until I saw mirah fall to her knees and stare into oblivion.

She was done with life! Babygirl was TIRED!

"The club house....
If you thinking you gonna get me in a car with these-" mirah began talking, but not even 6 minutes after she said that, we was in the car.

She kicked and screamed like a toddler but no one cared. Not even mike enough to record her.

Its time to go to the club house...